Make Apex Cost Money

by PholanxTTV

Original Post

Make Apex Cost Money

★ Guide

As we all know Apex Legends is a free game, which is hurting the gameplay ALOT with aim bots, wallhackers, and teleporters.

Today alone I have died to 6 cheaters. and I've only played for 2 hours.

I've seen it on here before in 2019, but this game needs to go pay to play. Everyone who has an account now gets to keep playing, and at a certain date, if you don't have an apex account, you have to pay for one. 

That way when cheaters get banned, they cant get back into the player pool for free which makes them less likely to get a new account to cheat on.

This is just win win for everyone except for cheaters and people getting boosted and I guess new people but c'mon if you don't have an account on this game where have you been for the past 3 years?

Players will have a better experience playing without cheaters. And Respawn gets to make more money if they do end up buying an account. 

Please remember everyone that has an account DOES NOT have to pay for a new account. Just new players do.

As soon as CSGO went free so many cheaters popped up in the game and still to this day there is too many.

Free games just gives cheaters a playground. Make them pay.

Message 1 of 26 (615 Views)

Re: Make Apex Cost Money

★★★★ Guide

@PholanxTTV Would it be a separate fee or just if you have bought Apex Coins before?

Message 2 of 26 (608 Views)

★ Guide
@B0n3SawMcSizzla Read it all please.

If you have an account already you don't pay. If you don't have an account, you have to pay.
Message 3 of 26 (604 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PholanxTTV Yeah I read into your hypothetical situation. My question is if it is a unique charge or just spending $$$ on the account in general will check that box.

Message 4 of 26 (593 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Make it so the only way to open a new account is to purchase one of the special editions that comes pre-loaded. So you are buying skins instead of just paying for an acct.

Message 5 of 26 (586 Views)

★ Guide

Then yeah an Edition is also a good way to make it, paying for any of those will get you the game as long as they are all the same price. 

Message 6 of 26 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Funny how the Overwatch forums have "Make overwatch free to play" posts because of the intense wait times. Imagine filling up a 60 player lobby and wanting balanced matchmaking.

Message 7 of 26 (564 Views)

★★★★ Guide

We just have to face the facts that the number of APex players has for sure plateaued and SBMM will have to adapt to a smaller player pool. Titanfall 2 was full of super sweats and cheaters the last time I played, but you are also on bigger teams. Maybe the percentage of skilled players will be higher as Apex ages?

Message 8 of 26 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Cheese9Managain this is different because we aren't cutting down any of the players that currently play the game. Everyone who is playing now with an account will get to keep playing.

And Overwatch has its own cheating problem. Knew a guy who would cheat for months without being caught Hyperflick cheats are just as bad as whatever these apex ones use.

Message 9 of 26 (536 Views)

@PholanxTTV I understand the points you're trying to make. How ever I like that my friends who can not afford to buy the game, can try it.

Those of us who can are in a position to can buy skins and support the game. It's a great system and it allows everyone to play and enjoy the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 26 (515 Views)