Make AIs more dangerous

by IBlack-White01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make AIs more dangerous

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Right now in Fleetbattle the AIs are completely useless and only getting farmed. I think they should be more dangerous and actively more attacking other AIs and players to get a more realistic feeling. Maybe the AI squadrons could consists more of then only TIE-Fighters/X-Wings? It would be more interesting, if you can't instantly differentiate between human players and AIs, so the AIs aren't getting completely ignored by the attacker and getting only farmed by the defenders.

Edit: I mean, the basics are there, in campaign mode. The AI can be tough on higher difficulty, it just need to be implemented in the multiplayer somehow. Maybe the difficulty can vary between the ranks making it harder the higher the ranks are?

Message 1 of 7 (6,100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Make AIs more dangerous

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @IBlack-White01 Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with the community, I'll pass this on to the team💪🏽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (6,066 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @IBlack-White01 Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with the community, I'll pass this on to the team💪🏽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (6,067 Views)

★ Guide

I would love a mode where every AI is as strong as the named AIs in the FB vs AI mode. The stupid AIs floating around do nothing but destroy immersion.

Message 3 of 7 (6,032 Views)

★★ Pro

Is EA doing maintenance of the game still? Hopefully they are, but the AI for Fleet Battles is not that easy to tackle sometimes.

Message 4 of 7 (6,018 Views)

★★ Guide
@IBlack-White01 yes, if they could at least attack you if you attack them.
Message 5 of 7 (5,958 Views)

★ Guide
@Reposter Ian (Creative Director) answered my question about who this is all getting passed along to on Twitter.

Quote: "I’ll look into it. Probably just someone new who isn’t aware that the game no longer has a dedicated team/updates. Thanks for the heads up!"
Message 6 of 7 (5,634 Views)

★★ Guide
@PowerPaladin541 its ok, its fun discussing.
Message 7 of 7 (5,533 Views)