Re: Make 8vs8 permanent please (and add 12vs12)

by revolverocelot19

Original Post

Make 8vs8 permanent please (and add 12vs12)

★★ Apprentice

EA Don't take good modes out #Battlefield.

Make 8vs8 CQ permanent!

Really let down by @EA_DICE because that. What kind of bs is removing such a good mode.

Make more 16/32 srvrs, they're less chaos, more challenge, more fun & need more skill & tactics. And add #RSP already so we can a least get our own 8vs8 / 12vs12 or other community friendly player counts!

@EA_DICE should do way more for the communities that kept Battlefield alive for so long. We need smaller servers so we can play community vs community!

Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

SQC is still around for the time being - They want to see how big of an impact ToW had on the mode. I just saw a tweet saying they are liking the look of all the full server queues so the mode is in a really good spot right now.

12v12 is being discussed but you should be aware that will most likely mean more vehicles and such. I say keep 8v8 and only if/when RSP comes allow the ability to add more players - no need to oversaturate the game with tons of different variations of the same modes

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I find it sad it has less than BF4

There's no excuse to do less;

Au contraire, BF4 is still doing very well BECAUSE it has a lot of modes, and rentable servers.

I played dozens upon dozens hours with my community playing on 5vs5, 8vs8 and 12vs12 on BF4

LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE!

Just give me the chance to PAY for a server where I can do that. It's very sad that a sequel doesn't even have half the options BF4 had.

And I'm not a freeloader. I'd pay for it (like I paid for it with BF4)

*When I say "I paid" I offcourse mean my Battlefield community 

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I mean. We've been around since the demo of Wake Island came out all the way back. I love Battlefield,but I want to EA to respect the communties

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)