Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Major Problems that need fixing NOW

by TalonZenn07

Original Post

Highlighted

Major Problems that need fixing NOW

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

First off drop the price to $29.99 because of all the terrible releases (THIS IS THE WORST)

There is no game for me.

-I cannot access any missions or free play unless invited to a friend’s game.

-I cannot select any materials in the appearance menu and upon changing my colours they were reverted back to the default colours after leaving the forge.

-I’ve been disconnected from nearly every mission at the end screen and have not received any rewards.

-The game crashes 50% of the time upon accepting an invite.

AND WORST OF ALL- after playing the VIP Demo and beta I had no faith any of the problems would be fixed (I was right) and I cancelled my pre-ordered Legion of dawn edition and figured I would wait until I started hearing good things, but I was scammed, I was still charged CAD89.99 for the standard edition even though it was not in my list of orders.

This was about the sleaziest thing I’ve ever seen. Of course it’s digital so I can’t return it so thanks for executing what faith I had left in you BIOWARE and I won’t pretend EA isn’t any less of a money grubbing company.

Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Major Problems that need fixing NOW

★ Guide

Are you PC or console?

Message 2 of 4 (98 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Xbox One X
My friend has had nearly all of these problems on PC and after this so called “bug fix patch” that came out today (which is a lie) both our games on both platforms are experiencing crashes at the end of each mission. I’ve just accepted it at this point and stopped playing. As a big fan of the mass effect series, thanks again BioWare...
Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

I am on Xbox One X and am playing with friends also on XBOX and no issues, weird.

Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
Twitter Stream