Re: Main Legend?

by XvArawnvX

Original Post

★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I used rampart a lot last season and the beginning of this season she has to be used wisely and I love her personality especially using Sheila, a rampart that knows how and when to use Sheila is deadly
Message 21 of 24 (164 Views)

Champion
@XvArawnvX This is another struggle that I have with Rampart. When I decide to plant Sheila, I usually find myself getting flanked or 3rd party'd from behind. When I try to run mobile Sheila, I find myself getting destroyed because I forget to wind up the gun, and I'm dead before I even get a shot off, Lmao! If I get a challenge for Rampart this season, I'm going to force myself to try to get more comfortable with her kit and play style, because I do like the Legend, I just kinda suck with the defensive Legends. You would probably die laughing if you saw my gameplay with Rampart/Gibby/Wattson

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 22 of 24 (157 Views)

★★ Guide
@dSKyNafinchin Yea I usually run mobile 90% of the time unless we are holding down a spot for a bit of time I’ll plant it and let another charge, I use it mainly when enemies are at short to mid range open area and always when done a good amount of bullets plant it and let it start charging another , don’t feel bad I get super mad at lifelines then I used her multiple times yesterday and forgot to put out drones although I did regularly pick up immediately it’s rough
Message 23 of 24 (149 Views)

★★ Guide
@dSKyNafinchin I've notice gaming merchant is aggressive with pulling out sheila, and so he gets to use it, instead of waiting for that perfect moment only to die during spin-up. I tried his way, and it seems to work a lot better.
Message 24 of 24 (142 Views)