Madden NFL 22 Mobile League Recruitment Thread

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 22 Mobile League Recruitment Thread

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if anyone still plays this game but join my league.

League: Quest

Competitive league

Looking for members

Look for the Orange Ship for the logo 

Want to get to the top.

Message 31 of 35 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Our team name is “Intimidators” our logo is a wizard. We currently have 11 members, but I am thinking about kicking off a couple members due to inactivity. 
We have a COMPETITIVE league. Our goals is to stay competitive, in other words, play as many competitions as we can. I do offer a key secret to getting better in the game, all gotta do ask me in the league chat. 🔑 I am more than willing to help you get better any way possible, whether that’ll be reading plays, reading defenses, playcalling, etc. EVEN THOUGH WE WANT TO BEAT YOU IN A COMPETITION, WE ALSO WANT TO SEE YOU GET BETTER AND WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.

ANY LEVEL is required!!! But you have at least a (95 Overall) team. I posted this in my league, but I’ll post again here. I just ask that you’ll be an active member.  

Message 32 of 35 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

JOIN SLIME SQUAD TODAY! ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS FOR CASUAL AND COMPETITIVE RANKED LEAGUE PLAY. ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE

Message 33 of 35 (1,040 Views)

Looking for new member. DON’T FEED THE ANIMALS

★★★★ Novice

We are short one member in competing LVL league. Been together for years.  6000 team power or above would be great. Nice group of guys,  but you cannot miss Drives. 
join DON’T FEED THE ANIMALS

Message 34 of 35 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So started my league my team is 118 off  112 Def I set standards low overall my Madden lvl at moment is 3386 so I set minimum 2000 max 8000 lol casual anyone can join named EXTINCTION my name Mosthated I've had that call sign with both on many games for years anyways we did good won every match up but before the next season everyone left but 3 players I don't get it we would be glad to take anyone wants to join thanks

Message 35 of 35 (192 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help