Re: Madden 21 files download inquiry

by pharaohs35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 21 files download inquiry

★★★★★ Novice

I have bought madden 21 months ago then i got banned long story anyway i am going to buy it again from steam this time knowing that first time i bought the game from Origin now my question do i need to re-download it all over again actually the game is full updated as i still can play single player offline mode with my banned account .

Thanks  

Message 1 of 8 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @pharaohs35 I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist on AHQ.

If our TOS team denied your appeal then this is not something that we can change.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (268 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @pharaohs35 I would recommend reinstalling the game from Steam though just so you are aware your ban may still be in effect if playing on a different platform.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko So I will create new Origin account and after i bought the game will reinstall it with Steam . everthing should be okay correct ?
Message 3 of 8 (323 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @pharaohs35 we are not able to assist you in bypassing a ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (318 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I understand that I just banned my account due to issue in Origin site when i buy from Egypt i am going to use steam with global wallet this payment will be okay .....Thanks
Message 5 of 8 (305 Views)

Community Manager

Have you considered appealing your ban @pharaohs35?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Yeah i waited and they closed the ticket they wont reverse the action i just searched the web and found that ppl here in Egypt have the same issue I told them that but they cant do anything the origin site was having issue as located my location /IRL/ reference to Ireland but it should be /EGY/ I can see they fixed it month ago and now i can see that country is correct (https://www.origin.com/egy/en-us/store) but i wont take any chances i will use steam as many users here in Egypt told me that issue didnt happened to them also all Egyptians who get banned didnt get there account back .
Message 7 of 8 (282 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @pharaohs35 I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist on AHQ.

If our TOS team denied your appeal then this is not something that we can change.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (269 Views)