Madden 18

by Carolinaboss615

Original Post

Madden 18

★ Apprentice
Whats going on Madden team hard at work seen the madden 18 pic and went bananas. Just as excited for that as the real season. Ok ok can u guys please if not too late throw in weather change in the game. Not every single game but say im playing and a overcast turns rain like 3rd quarter. Or windy day turns snowy in Buffalo and etc. Give us something out the norm. And for the dome stadiums let us change the weather for those too and give us the option to open and close those stadiums. This is gonna * Jerry Jones off but wouldnt it be sweet to see rain inside the cowboys stadium right in the middle or texans. Lets go crazy with this one. A salute to service should be on the goal post as well as breast cancer awareness. And something that we should be able to put on our players in all modes mostly MUT. I wanna have the camo towels or etc and play in pink sometimes. TNF..when played and as well as MNF..we need the actual guys commentary. Would love to hear Prime,Irvin etc on thursday games and John Gruden on MNF..make it a update later throughout the game later on cause i kno u dont want to give us people the full package and i agree u shouldnt. All about keeping it going. What else..did i say i love u guys. Cough cough be nice to throw megatron in mut coughs must be the weather. Ok ok panther nation im done.
Message 1 of 1 (1,978 Views)