Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

MY ISSUES

by Tegokajun

Original Post

MY ISSUES

★★★★ Novice

Okay, played for a solid week, 4-6 hours a day, doing freeplay world events, strongholds, and all legendary quests and  all faction quests. Dealing with the pilot errors and server disconnects and then finally a legendary drop, I got real  excited  until I saw what I got, another weapon, of which I have 6 already, using the two  I wanted.  Still waiting for the blast I want, have 3 legends, not for my build, have 3 components, one am using. So out of the 13 legends I have I am only using 4, because these are the ones that fit my build.  I haven't seen a component drop mw or legend since the 1.04 update. So I don't know what you guys are doing but come on.  Also my score is 690-704, been there since last update, all mw and legends and still getting my shield destroyed in 1 shot in gm1 and gm2-3 forget it I get destroyed.  I play a storm and I know we are supposed to be squishy, but wow.  Apparently weapons and gear are the only ways to get stronger.  I am level 30 and have max tiered to 10 5 times already, but am no stronger.  I guess max tiers do not count for much.  Okay that is my rant, I guess I am done, please fix this game, I know all abut rng, this is not my 1st game, so I am used to not always getting want I want on a drop. but whew. Again please!

Message 1 of 1 (68 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help