Original Post

MW Universal compoment need rework :0

★★ Guide

please take a look in screenshot :e

cheer 

Message 1 of 12 (298 Views)

Re: MW Universal compoment need rework :0

★★★★★ Novice

And please lower the drop rate on them. I think 4/6 legendaries over the past 2 days were new bugged universal components. 

Message 2 of 12 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Afaik this is working as intended. They have lower stats, but some cool effects. Use them or don’t.

Message 3 of 12 (233 Views)

★ Apprentice

Universal components need to have higher armor and shield rating. Fixing that alone would make them better especially given the bonus that the masterwork/legendary items offer. 

Message 4 of 12 (222 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah idk what the rationale for them is meant to be but I saw those stats and just assumed that the devs expect them to give you a bit of a buff farming MWs for your other Javelins, not being your endgame gear.
So they're there to help you get better gear, not to BE the better gear.
Message 5 of 12 (221 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you want armor you just need one rolled with armor, I have 2 epic ones that rolled 70 nad 75% armor that I need to boost my colossus, I'd like masterwork versions for the power level as well as hopefully an increase to 85% armor each.  I haven't gotten one yet, but I think both slots are primary rolls so you could get double armor rolls or physical resist + armor right? That's what I'm looking for. 

Message 6 of 12 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

kinda curious of their descriptions...... "add large amount of armor/shield" ROLF that is the same amount with interceptor instead of same with storm/colossusLarge smile

Message 7 of 12 (153 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is the stupidest reply ever. They marketed MW universal components as a cool new feature, but with lower shield/armor they are worthless. They might as well not have made them at all.

Message 8 of 12 (139 Views)

★ Guide
you can trade durability for damage and some unique perks. thats the idea here. class specific components dont have inscriptions like +40% ultimate damage or +60% melee damage. only minor/defensive inscriptions restistence, luck,harvest bonus,thruster life...etc.
Message 9 of 12 (133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I assume you mean they can have impressive inscriptions (which they can) because their special effects are rather bad.   If that is the way Bioware wants to go with them, that is fine.  BUT, then need to decrease their drop rate and have them ALWAYS have the impressive inscriptions.  As it stands, even for a loot grind, these are bad.

Message 10 of 12 (123 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help