Re: [MP] Suggestion for packs that no longer produce characters/weapons

by HALOxZealot

Original Post

[MP] Suggestion for packs that no longer produce characters/weapons

★★★ Pro

I am appealing strongly for the following changes to be made if possible to Basic and Advanced Packs in the Store:

When a player has maxed all their common and uncommon characters and weapons these packs often keep producing 1* Revive Pack, 1* RPG and 1* First Aid Pack. and 2 random items.. this happens a lot.

Can we make it so that these packs no longer rng roll revive pack/RPG/First AidPacks and instead give the players something much more useful like incendiary/cryo/disruptor ammo, and strength boosers.. and indeed other frequently used boosters too.

The reason i am asking for this is that we have a pack out there and available called the jumbo pack, and we can purchase those to get 5 of each of the main consumables we use as well as some other things.. but the levels we are able to get for the other items we need are very very low.. and for the classes that are not the priming classes (i play the duelist mostly) I do like to use incendiary/cryo ammo and strength boosters just to keep up with the classes that have had considerable boosts.

I just opened an Advanced pack now and got 2 boosters and 1 of each of revive pack/RPG/First Aid pack so these advanced packs are now largely unattractive to purchase and mostly do not give anything of real use.

So please.. come on now, you put us on this insane loot grind in 1.09.. please help the players out a bit so that we can play at the rate we like to play.

Make basic and advanced roll like this:

BASIC:

Random Ammo Booster I (elemental) / Random Ammo Booster I(elemental) /  Random Booster(other types) I / Random Booster(other types) I / Random Booster(other types) I

ADVANCED:

Random Ammo Booster II (elemental) / Random Ammo Booster II(elemental) /  Random Booster(other types) II / Random Booster(other types) II / Random Booster(other types) II

Similarly when someone maxes their rares, do the same with expert pack unless RNG deems an ULTRA RARE card is won.

Message 1 of 4 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed!

Message 2 of 4 (882 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There does some to be a need for help there.  It might be nice if there were a better chance of class upgrades.  You might increase the points missions reward to 5 for bronze, 10 for all silver, 15 for all gold.   There are not that many missions.  You might make enough for one rare character upgrade in a week.  For 960 mission points you ought be able to pick the class you want.  Or give a couple random characters upgrades not a single one.  Seems everytime I roll those dice, I get something I didn't want, and don't get anything I wanted.  "Oh yea!  Another Katana upgrade... "

Message 3 of 4 (870 Views)

★★★ Pro

another idea is a supply drop pack which is very similar to the jumbo pack, but instead gives you booster items from all the categories as follows and awards you 2-3 of each for any that are offered.

• Ammo
  • Weapon
  • Offensive
  • Defensive
  • Power
  • Progression

Price would be 20k for this pack, but gives you 2-3 of an item from each category (random generated) in either I-II.

Message 4 of 4 (862 Views)