Re: MORE REPORT REASONS

by Taserface-ZA

Original Post

MORE REPORT REASONS

★★★ Apprentice

MAKE IT FOR : AFK AND LEAVING (ALT+F4).

CURRENT REPORTING OPTIONS ARE SUCKS!

I'M TIRED TO PLAY LEAGUE RANKED GAMES WITH * WHO AFKing AND LEAVING BEFORE ROUND START, SO I GOT TO PLAY TEAM OF TWO OR EVER ALONE! Teeth bared

Message 1 of 7 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

AFK and quitters are easy to catch automatically by Respawn so option not required.

I would like these options:

- Wall hacking

- Aim assistance

- Teaming

- Griefing (to please the cry babies)

And have a credibility score on self for how accurate your reports ended up being considered.

Frequent AFK’er and quitters should serve harsher penalties, and then be placed in a B pool to play with like minded until straightened. No ranked in B pool.

Cheaters should be permabanned from origin and people that had played a lot with them should get a strike 1.

Message 2 of 7 (282 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

AFK and quitters are easy to catch automatically by Respawn so option not required.

I would argue against this from first hand experience. My account was stolen semi-recently. I was unaware for the most part of 6 months while I was busy with work commitments. They changed the email on my account so the one warning I received got buried under other emails.

After I discovered what had happened and got my account back, it was clear that the hijacker had played thousands of games, with at least hundreds of them being afk. For example my trackers for Gibraltar (a legend I never play) display that I have over 200 games played with 0 kills. If Respawn is using some kind of system to detect afk'ers automatically, it's nowhere near strict enough.

Message 3 of 7 (267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

IF YOU DON'T NEED THOSE OPTIONS - JUST KEEP THE SILENCE.

Message 4 of 7 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

NOONE need those options. 

@cooperal1012 

We agree, currently this doesn’t seem to be a priority. I’m just saying it’s straightforward to catch if they want.

Message 5 of 7 (247 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

NOONE=YOU. NOT ME

Message 6 of 7 (227 Views)

★★★ Guide

Also need one for damage modifiers. Played a game last night where lifeline ran up to me while I was shooting her. I had blue armor I just picked up and she one hit melee me and downed me and then followed it up with one hit and I was dead. 

She then ran up to another squad mate and did the same. 

Message 7 of 7 (195 Views)