MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER MP HELP

by chumpy1098

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER MP HELP

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi all,

I need some help. I play MOHW on pc. There are 2 servers called "Kill ForSkill" polish servers I think.  I was able to play with them but now I cant connect to their servers it just says try again later. I havn't changed anything the only thing I can think is they have made a high ping auto kick before joining server.

If anyone knows this Kill ForSkill group please ask them because it sux not being able to play.

All the other servers let us join. But no one plays on them...   I have no idea what it looks like to create a server so I have no ideas what options they have. That's why my guess high ping auto kick upon joining.

Can anyone help please?

Message 1 of 2 (237 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER MP HELP

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @chumpy1098.

If they have set up certain rules for their server and you do not meet them, then it may be the case that you will be unable to join. If you believe it may be a result of connection then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)

All Replies

Re: MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER MP HELP

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @chumpy1098.

If they have set up certain rules for their server and you do not meet them, then it may be the case that you will be unable to join. If you believe it may be a result of connection then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)