Re: MAKING NFS HEAT The GREATEST

by TheWaIkingDev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MAKING NFS HEAT The GREATEST

★★★★★ Novice

Hello community 

I created this post so i could give ideas for NFSH goea feom good game to a GREAT GAME, plus, everyone can input their ideas, and who knows a Dev might think in it and add to the game.

Day mode:

We need global leaderboard to all races,jumps(longest jumps hiscore for ea loc), drift zones and races speedtraps and thise time trials just like a Game we all know has.

Night mode:

You guys could ad rep records such as wanted points( most wanted guy) cops cars recked, rhynos avoided,

choppers dismissed,laws broken, state property damage and with this all together create the algorithm for the most wanted points ( all this with a global leaderboard aswell).

Having this sort of leaderboards, especially at night we coulda get new cars or upgrades (i.e: after 1000 police car wrekeds we win police edition corvette)

I really HOPE someone reads this and implements it to the game.

I truly believe adding this updates to the game would gather many players and would Hold, most of us active,due to the competitive side effects of this.

Thank You.

Message 1 of 11 (1,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert

@ivopinto 

The Ghost Devs would have to decide if they are willing to add all of that info you just requested.

I personally like your ideas.

Let's see what kind of other feedback our community says on your thread.

I feel the more comments might help your case and maybe get Ghost Dev's attention here on forums.

Have a great day. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,379 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

@ivopinto 

The Ghost Devs would have to decide if they are willing to add all of that info you just requested.

I personally like your ideas.

Let's see what kind of other feedback our community says on your thread.

I feel the more comments might help your case and maybe get Ghost Dev's attention here on forums.

Have a great day. 

Message 2 of 11 (1,380 Views)

Community Manager

Just from a humble CM perspective these look like some great suggestions.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 11 (1,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@BLVD69 , @EA_David @Mikimuster3 

Thank you very much for your support. 

“The louder the screen the more attention it gets”

This ideas would be progressive cause you can’t give the candys at once ofcourse. There are certainly more great ideas out there that could bring more fans back and new ones. It’s hard, for Ghosts revs peek here and introduce these ideas, but just like the Sonic movie, it could happen especially if it doesn’t change the concept of the game and makes it enjoyable.

Message 4 of 11 (1,348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think the handbrake is TOO OP , racing with 300km/h and handbraking on a sharp turn is just not real and super cheat-y . 
I think Crew panel should have better search option, e.g. show random crews so it can be easier for crews to find.
Crew panel should have a message wall so we can exchange our messages between members.
A general chat for those on the same map.
While in freeroam , we should know meters on our jumps/meters on our drifts etc. , not only while on missions.
Missions marks are not checked even though i did them by winning first.
Music should be replacable , i dont like many songs and i would also like to add more.(and if u dont do any of that,at least add more hip hop rathen than raggaeton)
Garage should have some sort of a list because after some cars its a bit confusing.
Invites to party are only being successed if you are in lobby (because instance is full etc.) this sucks.
PVP matchmake.MAKE IT HAPPEN,no one responds to the invites of the same map with you in-game.
PVP RANK AND LADDER SYSTEM IS NEEDED
End game when me and my squad have 400+ cars ALL of them races are super glitchy (cars spawning outta nowhere/passing inside of cars/invisible cops ramming us ) 
When someone invites you to a race you should be able to change your car along with the invite, not only when you about to start a race your self.

Loonatics Crew Rank 40 Reqruiting!ps4 edition. Bring your own pizza!

Message 5 of 11 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Drag0n1gaLThe crew panel is good idea cause I feel that if people join a random crew to get the bonus they dont talk or drive with each other unless they add at Origin.

About the PVP idea im not understanding how diferent it will be from freeroam invintations unless they place global leaderboards for the times tracks (similar to underground 2 online) 

Most of the time when i go online i see 16 logged in, but i only see 5 at top, counting night and day mode. Feels that we could have bigger server population. Or make everyone visible even if doing trials only

Message 6 of 11 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ivopinto 100%

Having a leaderboard to track our global and crew rankings by total rep accumulated or most rep brought back safely without getting busted would definitely add a lot of replay ability for myself and I dare say others.

It would also bring back a goal for players to have in night time since rep ceases to be a reward once you hit level 50. I still love going into night time to see how much rep I can bring back in a night without getting busted(record is 2.6mil) but it feels in vain sometimes since my score will just disappear after the crew feed updates a few times. 

A most wanted list (or league list whatever fits heats narrative) showing the top 10 in your crew/top 10 crews in the world by total rep gained overall/in a night and I bet everyone will be playing the heck out of this already pretty great game trying to be the best racer in Palm City.

Anyway thats just my opinion I hope people agree and we can get some attention towards getting this implemented into the game.

Message 7 of 11 (1,262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TheWaIkingDev
I agree with that. After we reach lvl50 and unlock all Ultimates+ it's a bit pointless to keep going unless we go for personal fun/records.

Like in NFSMW a Leaderboard of who destroied more police cars, rhinos etc, and, been shown to everyone would make people to farm alot in night time along with that idea of the Most Wanted Crew

Long term goals are needed to the game, it is very recent but, Devs perfecly knew people would finish the game in no time... not to mention we got Drag stuff and theres no drag races...
Message 8 of 11 (1,204 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was thinking other day about Decals and Paint on this game and we have all to agreed that it has evolved alot, from 6 decals from NFSU to almost unlimited choices and number of decals in NFSH, making the game with these "litlle stuff"much enjoyable to us players. But what if...

In the next game or even with a DLC,DEVs add a new sistem os making decals to those people that expand hours and hours in that part of the game? How about an option that allowd us to use digitable pads ? like the ones artist use to paint on computer with a pen ? Sounds so awsome and a first person experience o zoom in cars from Mustangs to Pagganis and just Paint or create a decal with a digital pen ?

If im making hard to understand, the idea is to basicly allowd us to use this:

b52b33d6-29df-4ece-baa9-11d58601d1e7.jpg

Message 9 of 11 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Drag0n1gaL Wheel support would be a start, IMO....I am a pure PC gamer who hates controllers, but have a wheel setup that I should be able to use...
Message 10 of 11 (1,148 Views)