Re: MAJOR nerf needed for night cap and acorn!

by MrBrainPaiN

Original Post

MAJOR nerf needed for night cap and acorn!

★★★★ Guide

They need to nerf acorn (when in tree mode) and the night cap.  You can tell they are both seriously OP, because you see those two characters played FAR MORE than any other plants.  And yes, me personally I have discovered which zombies & their abilities can pretty effectively counter them, but it's still no fun when you have the tree spamming its main weapon and the night cap spamming also.  Really takes away from the game.

Message 1 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

love me a acorn!

Message 2 of 6 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I gather the acorn becomes the Oak right? Isn't it like the Imp who becomes the Mech? But from what I can tell, the Oak has no time limit like the Mech does. Which makes no sense.

Message 3 of 6 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I disagree. Buff the base damage, and some basic functionality, of other characters and then we can see if they need nerfs. NC isn't that OP, She is strong but current;y it is too early to be demanding nerfs.

@tristkissIt does. The Oak is a co-op 'state' like the Spacezomb. Imp could use buffs though, nerfing Acorn because of Imp is not the answer.

Message 4 of 6 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

night:

1. ridiicolous long range attacks >AND TOO STRONG< for a melee rogue like char...wtf?

2. no one can hit that *, except big bombs or smht

oak:

1. to much dmg with main gun.

2. E needs a longer cd

Message 5 of 6 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@MrBrainPaiNwood map: our zombs got camped by nightfucks. we didnt even finished the 1st lane
i play ON PC

often thos nights are noobs and i tired it by myself. i hab a lot of kills. but fighting them solo = dead....

Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)