Re: Lvl searches take too long to match

by PandaHunterG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lvl searches take too long to match

★★★ Newbie

I was referred to this community by ScholarAM. He has been helping me and others with questions about the game.  

I thought I would post on here a question about the lvl searches taking too long to match leagues. Madden Mobile fixed this issue years ago and lvl searches never are more than 1 hour in Madden Mobile. But in NBA Live Mobile searches can take up to 35 hours to match. The higher you are ranked the longer your search is likely going to be. Top 10 leagues average search time is about 12 hours to match. Top 20 leagues average search time is about 6 hours to match. 

Will this ever be fixed? It seems it is an issue every year with NBA Live Mobile.  

Message 1 of 5 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Lethal497Firstly, thanks a lot for joining this community and being a part of this expansive network of players helping each other and holding amazing and constructive discussions about the game. Id like to ask you to explore this community as much as you can.

Now, to your questions answer.
I very well understand the lack of league matches for long can be detrimental to progress, and you might be in need of that rank, or stamina bottle reward.
The main issue is as simple as the rank, a lvl takes 24 hours to complete.
If you're in top 30, it is justified that you have a matchup with a league near your rank, as it would lead to fair opportunities for both leagues. But as you go down the rank ladder(great job!) The lesser choices the lvl algorithm has to offer you. If you're in top 10, and 16 of the top 20 league are in a matchup, and the other 3 haven't started the league matching procedure, you possibly won't have a match up within an hour. As one match up is 24 hours, that's the time in which a league might get free, and it may starts matchmaking process in the next couple of hour, which leads to the aforementioned delay in lvl matches.

Unfortunately, expertise pertaining to nbalm is currently out due to issues, and I'll have the team revert back to you in the next 2 to 3 days, if you reply back saying you don't find this answer justified and satisfactory.

Cheers😄

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (543 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Lethal497Firstly, thanks a lot for joining this community and being a part of this expansive network of players helping each other and holding amazing and constructive discussions about the game. Id like to ask you to explore this community as much as you can.

Now, to your questions answer.
I very well understand the lack of league matches for long can be detrimental to progress, and you might be in need of that rank, or stamina bottle reward.
The main issue is as simple as the rank, a lvl takes 24 hours to complete.
If you're in top 30, it is justified that you have a matchup with a league near your rank, as it would lead to fair opportunities for both leagues. But as you go down the rank ladder(great job!) The lesser choices the lvl algorithm has to offer you. If you're in top 10, and 16 of the top 20 league are in a matchup, and the other 3 haven't started the league matching procedure, you possibly won't have a match up within an hour. As one match up is 24 hours, that's the time in which a league might get free, and it may starts matchmaking process in the next couple of hour, which leads to the aforementioned delay in lvl matches.

Unfortunately, expertise pertaining to nbalm is currently out due to issues, and I'll have the team revert back to you in the next 2 to 3 days, if you reply back saying you don't find this answer justified and satisfactory.

Cheers😄

Message 2 of 5 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay I understand. I didn't realize some of those things.  My suggestion for EA would be to make it so searches don't go past say 10 hours. Expand the parameters of the algorithm to include more possible leagues to be matched with when it hits the 10 hours of searching mark. 

Rank should be based on wins and losses and not on how fast you are matched in a search. The top 10 leagues are basically more about rank based on how fast the league matches than about wins and loses these days.  For example, a 24 hour search is equivalent to a loss in terms of rankings.  

Message 3 of 5 (531 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I do get your point. It's the weekends, you might not get an answer but I'll forward it to the team right now and they will look at it soon.

Message 4 of 5 (509 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thanks for the feedback and it is a good reminder that we can make top 20 leagues or top 10 leagues only meet each other. and top 30- top 50 meet each other. top 60-100 meet each other. thats a good idea. thanks.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 5 of 5 (478 Views)