Lvl 371 & suddenly i cant aim :/

by xamkhann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lvl 371 & suddenly i cant aim :/

★★★★ Novice

Hey Guys, I have been playing Apex since Season 3 and my average kill per game is between  3 - 8, also im no pro or God at this level but on Wednesday i felt a bit sick due to my Sinus problem i had to take some Anti allergies since then i can't aim even a lvl 2 can kill me like a Piñata without any folds.
My stream viewership went from 10 to 1 lmao.

Guys tell me what should i do i tried everything from watching tutorials for newbies to Watching ShivFPS & Zylbrad but nothing is helping outt!!

HELP ME IM GOING CRAZY DUE TO THIS!!!

Even a Guy Mozammed me when i had VOLT

Message 1 of 21 (1,414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lvl 371 & suddenly i cant aim :/

★★★★★ Expert
@xamkhann Maybe the meds altered your coordination like @GH0STEDbyME suggests or its making you slower or whatever. It’ll pass.

It can also be that you’re just facing better players or something... who knows.

Hope you’re doing better in the health department tho, that’s all that matters

View in thread

Message 6 of 21 (1,363 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@xamkhann So what exactly has changed? I'm presuming that you've been playing since season 3 and not had any breaks from it. So the only thing that's changed is illness? Go to the doctors bro xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 21 (1,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@GH0STEDbyME wrote:
@xamkhannSo what exactly has changed? I'm presuming that you've been playing since season 3 and not had any breaks from it. So the only thing that's changed is illness? Go to the doctors bro xD

Bro i went to the doc he gave me some Pretty High dose of Anti allergic meds & now im here every match with 0 kills :/ i sound stupid rn but idk this just happened.

Message 3 of 21 (1,401 Views)

Champion
@xamkhann Is it having an effect on your hand eye coordination then?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 21 (1,391 Views)

@xamkhann I go through the I can't aim streaks.. I think it just happens. When I can't aim I tend to opt for slower firing guns such as the flatline. No point in picking up a 99 if you're going to unload the mag into a wall, you're better off with a 301 or Alternator.

If my aim is really bad, then I force myself to use the spitfire.. It's punishment until I can clean up my aim.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 21 (1,385 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xamkhann Maybe the meds altered your coordination like @GH0STEDbyME suggests or its making you slower or whatever. It’ll pass.

It can also be that you’re just facing better players or something... who knows.

Hope you’re doing better in the health department tho, that’s all that matters
Message 6 of 21 (1,364 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@xamkhann
Hello, console or pc?
Message 7 of 21 (1,359 Views)

★ Pro
@xamkhann normal just relax until u feel good
health > gaming.
Message 8 of 21 (1,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex i will try that, thank you for a nice suggestion
Message 9 of 21 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did he give you a medication with diphenhydramine/chlorpheniramine? Those are first generation antihistamines that usually makes people sleepy or groggy. If you’re experiencing major side effects affecting your job (like streaming) please go back to your doctor. 

PS I’m a full time Gold I rank player and a sideline Internal Medicine resident lol

Message 10 of 21 (1,337 Views)