Re: Lunar New Year Daily Objective is IMPOSSIBLE!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Lunar New Year Daily Objective is IMPOSSIBLE!

★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug One of the Lunar New Year daily objectives is to "Complete the Grand Master Stephen Curry event" … which is GONE today now that Yao Ming has been added. What am i missing here? Why on earth would you have an objective that is IMPOSSIBLE ?????? Not cool
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Its easy see above
What happens when the bug occurs? See above
What do you expect to see? I EXPECT to either be able to do the Steph event OR have that objective removed and replaced with something I CAN ACTUALLY DO !?

Nothing more to add

very straight forward here

Message 1 of 6 (530 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is anyone else seeing this? 

Its costing us valuable Lunar New year points

Message 2 of 6 (513 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nothing? 

Nobody? 

Really? 

Developers … did you check this yet? 

Message 3 of 6 (478 Views)

★ Guide
@MSDMLL72 Bro to be very Frank and straightforward stop beating yourself on this stupid game. The whole game is nothing but a joke,full of bugs here and there,so many glitches every now and then. If you want to keep playing it do so as I'm doing the same but don't waste a single penny over this game.
Message 4 of 6 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yeah, this game is almost dead. I've spend about one thousand on this game and the one time I purchase a pack, it doesn't give me the full item listed. I went on to complaint and well EA seems like they don't even bother because they already took the money. That's where I started to realise why would I spend so much money in this game where developer don't even care about player but just money. These few weeks event been impossible to complete if you didn't spend money on it and that's **** actually considering EA forcing people to spend money in order to complete the limited time event. I'm not gonna spend a single pennies on this game again. Just gonna play for fun and slowly losing interest on this game.

Message 5 of 6 (433 Views)

Community Manager

@MSDMLL72 

The Community Manager mentioned it on a stream recently they've been seeing feedback from the community on how the events are high in difficulty. The dev team is looking into making changes at some point in the future. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (396 Views)