Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from SW

by HoverBoyBen

Original Post

Re: Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from S

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GeneralXIV The kiss was more like a slap in the face to be honest, they advertise it on the net on every news site but it was a tertiary character kissing a background one. The minimum of effort they could have done to be called an "effort" and they even erased it in certain countries. Just a pr move, lgbtq+ rights but only when we don't lose money. Like you said we needed Poe and Finn it made so much sense, they were so close and the look Poe gace Finn in TFA when he gives the jacket to Finn says everything. x)

Also a shame for Elsa but it's Disney in their movies that are the most aimed at kids, I don't expect anything at this level. I mean it was "bold" of them to not have the queen be the baddy of the movie in Frozen in 2013 so queer representation is years away (let's hope for Frozen III at the end of this decade lol).

Also op you are too guillable, those sites and youtubers just want your clicks. They would never cancel the sequels as long as they own the rights of the licence. They will focus on the golden egg the OT and a bit the Prequels because they are cashing in more, maybe time to time the sequels but it will be anecdotal. Please use your critical thinking more or at least don't start such a heated subject in the forums, nothing good ever comes out of those trilogies wars. Let's just all enjoy Star Wars, ignore what we don't like and accept we all have preferences on the matter.

Message 41 of 42 (448 Views)

Re: Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from S

EA DICE Team
Hello there, 

I have had to clean this topic a fair bit and will be closing the topic down for off-topic conversation and stop any further derailing.

/Atic 
Message 42 of 42 (266 Views)