Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from SW

by HoverBoyBen

Original Post

Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from SW

★★★ Novice

so lucas film and George lucas  along with other high up lucas film employees are trying to erase what kathleen has done to Star wars. ive read multiple news articals and have seen multiple youtube video's supporting this.... im so happy the Sequal trilagy is nothing more than a very bad fan fiction written by a 2 year old. and now there gonna be wiped from the galaxy.

oh sorry for the misspell's its late and im tired. but for us true SW fans may the force be with you and the force will soon be back into balance.... long live George Lucas and star wars episode 1-6 the clone wars and rebels, rogue one and the mandolarian.

Message 1 of 42 (1,766 Views)

Re: Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from S

[ Edited ]

@HoverBoyBenThe fact that people like you are actually believing all this obvious BS proves why humanity is destined to fail

Message 2 of 42 (1,760 Views)

Re: Lucas Film and George Lucas eraseing and deleting squeal abominations from S

Message 3 of 42 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Pro
@HoverBoyBen
I can only hope
Message 4 of 42 (1,675 Views)

@HoverBoyBen Proof? We got this covered is notorious for spreading absolute nonsense, give me some real evidence
Message 5 of 42 (1,657 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@HoverBoyBen Would be cool if they just added a scene to Ep 9 where Luke wakes up from a nightmare and realizes what to do to change everything, and we can start over. XD
Message 6 of 42 (1,587 Views)

★★ Novice

"Proof" ...oh my god youre really believing this?? This is just sad....

even if the sequels arent that great, i still want them to STAY! why?? Because i DONT want Star Wars to become a * up franchise like DC, Doctor Who, Star Trek or Marvel, with 40 different "interpretations", "reimaginations", 20 different characters that are always the same (20 different Jokers...) , nobody knows what the * is still canon, nobody knows whats real anymore and fans being seperated into different fractions (comic fans, movie, fans, animated show fans, book-fans, alternate reality fans, crossover fans etc!!!)

Star Wars has a CLEAR timeline that should NOT cause any conflicts!! I dont want 10 different post-ep6-storys to chose from, i want ONE clear story!

Message 7 of 42 (1,572 Views)

@SergeantCyro Thank you my man, for a second I thought I was the only one here with brain cells
Message 8 of 42 (1,567 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This rumor is false.

Message 9 of 42 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Novice

all i was trying to do is let people know that lucas film, george lucas, dave foloni, and other don't like the sequal trilogy. along with many fans. theres proof that the movies tanked and they suck. there are many many news articles stating that they are going to do something. so stop being a butthead and let people voice there opinions and fact.

Message 10 of 42 (1,494 Views)