Lower cars a bit more!! Tire width customization!!

by Dannyacuratl2010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lower cars a bit more!! Tire width customization!!

★★★ Newbie

most of the cars in this game can be lower more!! They look a bit silly like the r34, also tire width customization is a must!! Some super cars look horrible in skinny wheels, with tire width added specially for muscle cars i will make this game worth playing!! Please make it happen tire width and a bigger lowering bar customization!! 

Message 1 of 8 (932 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lower cars a bit more!! Tire width customization!!

★★★ Newbie

You right!!!! The funny thing is that in real life when you add wide body you can actually fit a wide as hell tire!!! And you can go as low as you like at your own risk but simply is this game they playing it safe! Im like what that hell man this is an arcade game!! Let it behave like one because for once I truly hate simulation games because they suck the fun out of driving...

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (892 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

What's sad is many games (if not all) don't offer FULL customizations. Being a type of game Heat is why is it extremely limited? 

No rake

Limited ride height

No wheel spacers

No adjustable track width

No different wheel offsets

No tire width option. Stretched looks stupid skinny on non wide body or no flares.

No tire profile option. 

Camber adjustment limited

etc etc etc

Heat has a "stance" menu. Makes you think wow, must be a load of options. It's like empty. What you get was ride height and camber. Also the camber changes when you lower the car. Let the user have that option. Maybe I want zero camber, umm...no we can't let you. 

All they need to do is add sliders to everything. Let us take care of the rest. Let us do it like how we want being from clean to ridiculous. Supposedly they can't do any of this because airbags. They can't do this because of wheels clipping into the fenders. Who cares as long as you leave it up to us. 

Message 2 of 8 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You right!!!! The funny thing is that in real life when you add wide body you can actually fit a wide as hell tire!!! And you can go as low as you like at your own risk but simply is this game they playing it safe! Im like what that hell man this is an arcade game!! Let it behave like one because for once I truly hate simulation games because they suck the fun out of driving...

Message 3 of 8 (893 Views)

★ Guide

Why does this post have a solution? 

Message 4 of 8 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

New at this buddy i might of press the wrong button..

Message 5 of 8 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It's not just the wide-body kits that got thin back tires, pretty much all the cars in the game have very thin tires, almost like bicycle tires.

See the attached 2 pictures for a comparison of the Koenigsegg Regera stock tires.

Message 6 of 8 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

They used to have rake and stuff in nfs2015 

but removed it before release in payback

Lowering is enough IMO, but lifting is not enough in some cases I think, some cars could stand to be lifted a lot more.

You can lift cars even in games like grandturismo where you can turn a bugatti into an suv with custom suspension height, so why limit us here? And in that case, that is more lift than here, because it's a fixed lift instead of percentage.

Message 7 of 8 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lowering is some cars is perfect but is some other s is not!!! The r 34 skyline needs to be lower and to be honest with you if i had to choose between lowering the cars more or tire width i will definitely go with tire width!! It kills me when you buy a muscle car and you want to out huge tires in the back!!! And you cant!! 

Message 8 of 8 (773 Views)