Low profile nerf explain pliz?

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Low profile nerf explain pliz?

★★★★★ Pro

I don't often read all the notes etc, a lot of things I just overlook and just get on with playing so can miss out on things (except the G7 nerf ending my reign of terror).

Can someone explain the low profile nerf???

How did this nerf affect Wattson??

Is low profile merely a damage increase due to small hitbox or does it provide any benefit??

Message 1 of 22 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Low profile nerf explain pliz?

Champion

Ok so basically before the recent patch, low profile increases incoming damage to legends by 5% on body and headshots. 

As of the recent patch legs are now included within the low profile damage debuff as well.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 22 (816 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

How you play the game and not know what Low Profile even is? 

Message 2 of 22 (840 Views)

★★★ Expert

Basically what it does now, is you automatically die whenever someone sprays you with any weapon from 500m away.

And if someone has a PK, you get pumped for at least 120 damage literally every single time they shoot remotely in your direction.

Basically low profile is unplayable.

Message 3 of 22 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro Hahaha you're on one lately 😅

I dunno I single handedly carried a few teams with Wattson since the nerf. So it can't be all doom and gloom... tho i did notice PK being a nightmare and a few others.
Message 4 of 22 (817 Views)

Champion

Ok so basically before the recent patch, low profile increases incoming damage to legends by 5% on body and headshots. 

As of the recent patch legs are now included within the low profile damage debuff as well.

Message 5 of 22 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Leo_the_Lion25 wrote:

How you play the game and not know what Low Profile even is? 

Easy, Just pick up the game and play it.

Not one of these people who watches every YouTube vid follows every stream and has posters up of "pros" all over their wall. That's corny.

The only time i watched a youtube vid was before i had the game to see what's up.

Message 6 of 22 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Thanks, bro. So just legs take extra damage??? Haha.

I don't imagine people were aiming at my legs much before so hopefully no real difference.
Message 7 of 22 (804 Views)

★★★ Pro
@1ronKeys Even a causal knows what Low Profile and Fortified is.

Message 8 of 22 (787 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag That's not what Low Profile is. It's 5% increased damage overall. The recent nerf just made Leg Damage a body shot.

Legs have what is called Leg Damage Reduction and it is what makes Leg Damage do less damage compared to a body shot which is normal damage and headshot shot is increased critical damage based on your weapon's headshot multiplier.

In other words, Low Profile no have 0% leg damage reduction on everything. Other Legends still have leg damage reduction but this math is based off the weapon that are used to hit their legs.

The Wingman for example does 45 Body Shot and 41 Leg Shot Damage to Normal Legend.

Low Profile legends used to be 47 Body and 43 Legs. Now, it is a straight up 47 Body and 47 Leg. See the difference???

And Fortified is 38 Body and 35 Leg.
Message 9 of 22 (783 Views)

Champion

@Leo_the_Lion25  I just said legs are now included,i didn't  get into the stats lol. Tongue out

Message 10 of 22 (736 Views)