Love to see in game

by coolburn69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Love to see in game

★★ Newbie

Playing a game in Battlefield 5. I was tell my squad members how cool it would be if you could hear  within a proximity of a player and gets louder the closer you get. This way you could hear the trash talking when someone shoots you. Or be able to hear someone in a Bush when you walk past. Force the players to play smarter. Like real life. Of course not everyone would like this idea. Maybe allow them to turn off if they dont like it or just mute their mic. This idea would be great in for note as well. But being a fan I'd like to see this game get ahead of the compilation.

My squad members also thought it would be nice to have other factions like the USA. 

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Love to see in game

Community Manager

It's an interesting idea @coolburn69 and once that could certainly make for more tactical matches. I've always wanted a game to include a feature when characters when surrounded by smoke cough or where someone laying perfectly still, lining up the perfect shot could give away their position due to sneezing or other actions.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

All Replies

Re: Love to see in game

Community Manager

It's an interesting idea @coolburn69 and once that could certainly make for more tactical matches. I've always wanted a game to include a feature when characters when surrounded by smoke cough or where someone laying perfectly still, lining up the perfect shot could give away their position due to sneezing or other actions.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)