Love the game so far, but here are some suggestions...

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Love the game so far, but here are some suggestions...

★★ Pro

I honestly think this is the best BR game I've played so far. It took the best parts of many games and combined them into one. There are a few suggestions that might just take some getting used to, but I figured I'd say them anyway lol. This is in no way complaining, just observing and seeing what you guys think.

1. I'll have to play it more to confirm, but reloading shotguns takes a really long time... And I haven't paid much attention to if it reloads the entire clip or one bullet at a time, but I've been in plenty of fights where slow reloading (and swapping weapons) has cost me the game. 

2. Do you guys like the grenade layout? When it gets hectic on console, it's tough to remember to pull out the right grenade (sometimes I want a frag instead of another) with the D-Pad, throw it with R2, then hit Triangle to swap back to a gun. Just something that could be taken care of if grenades were tied to R1 like other games and you could swap the type of grenade with the D-Pad. 

3. The ammo is a bit off, but not by much. Maybe make the stacks bigger. Or if they did like other games where ammo doesn't take up a slot in the backpack, that would help a ton. I don't find it to be as big of deal as some because honestly, there aren't many items types right now, but it will definitely become a problem when they update the loot. I want to see either bigger ammo stacks or ammo not take up a backpack slot.

The rest is just preference... Overall, they've done great with this game. It feels polished from day one, and that's a hard thing to pull off - especially with no promotion. 

What do you guys think? Also, if you have a PS4, hit me up - jonesy0218. 

Message 1 of 1 (186 Views)