Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Love the game!.... But Grand Master Difficulty just isn't fun : (

by 2Weak2Live

Original Post

Highlighted

Love the game!.... But Grand Master Difficulty just isn't fun : (

★★★★ Apprentice

I have really love this game up til now, I must have done about 40 Strongholds today on GM 1  and only got 3 master work drops...

Am I just extremely unlucky?

Also these masterwork weapons aren't all that either? GM 1 I'm one shotted by practically everything and I'm GS 443. 

Also I thought only their damage was increased but it appears their armour has had a massive upgrade too? Feels like I'm firing blanks sometimes.

I can deal with it being hard, I'm okay with that but after 30-40 mins or so doing a stronghold I would like a good reward for my trouble please?

GM1 should drop at least 3-4 Masterwork and more as the difficulty progresses.

Also PLEASE can we stop duplicates, its bad enough the drop rate for masterwork looks like its been nerfed but spending all that time and you finally get a drop only to find you already have it! LOL!

That's like I've tripped over and EA reaches its hand out to pick me up only for me to try and grab it and they take it away at the last moment only for me to fall down again.

EA, is it possible you can buff up the drops for masterwork and legendaries please in the GM difficulties please and make sure we don't are not inundated with duplicates of the same item please.

Many Thanks for your time.... Loving the game.... love it more if this was address..

Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
After 3 Solvent Greens at the same end screen, I am weeping for fewer duplicates.
Message 2 of 4 (152 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
Rofl, how did you do 40 Strongholds in one day please? What you meant to say is you did 40 chest runs.

You need to finish the dungeon to get your MW, at least that was the case yesterday.
Message 3 of 4 (112 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Exactly as above.  You could not have completed 40 strongholds and only gotten 3 MW.  You're just farming chests, and are salty because you can no longer farm a ridiculous number of them and have a faucet of drops.

Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream