Re: Love punishing trolls

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Love punishing trolls

★ Expert

So i queued solo and got these two brainless teammates in armed and dangerous. Dropship's trajectory was from the new crypto zone to capacitor. JM dropped and took us towards the loot between salvage and gauntlet. As i saw that nobody was there i landed at salvage and got a nice kraber and pk with lots of heals, the perfect combo. But immediately i saw that these two guys were some trash trolls. They immediately took another ballon and went all the way to airbase. Once they got there they started dying and reviving themself constantly, dropping a new portable respawn beacon each time. It was so satisfying when i managed to punch the one alive making him fall and die so he couldn't keep reviving the other one. Of course they immediately left lol.

Message 1 of 8 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Cro_Pitttcool story but who cares, mabye they were farming respawns or revivals to get their quest done?

Message 2 of 8 (373 Views)

★ Expert

If you mean challenges they can do it by playing properly the game. But i don't care what they were trying to do, if you wanna do stupid things get a full premade squad then do it, not when you have randoms and ruining the game for them.

Message 3 of 8 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt Do you have a video? It will be fun to watch :D
Message 4 of 8 (322 Views)

★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimp Unfortunately i didn't think about it, now i really regret not recording that Devil.

Message 5 of 8 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt You forum dwellers and you’re not taking vid evidence aesses! Do I have to teach you guys everything?!

Such beautiful sounding moments not caught on tape Frown
Message 6 of 8 (254 Views)

@Koochi-Q I wonder if a path has ever grappled an enemy off the map as the path fell to their death.. Now that would be funny.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (244 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex That would be pro play xD
Message 8 of 8 (241 Views)