Re: Love letters

by Tamyndris

Original Post

Love letters

★ Guide

Right, obviously there is a ton of issues to be discussed.

Thanks for ANSWERS HQ to do that.

Now, could we maybe, just inbetween and partly note

how and why we LOVE APEX? And mind the cool stuff in it?

I am embarrassing myself, but I am missing a Love letters Forum.

- sigh - 

Message 1 of 11 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tamyndris That kind of positivity is toxic and doesn't belong here.

ps. I'm feeling much better now. 

Message 2 of 11 (528 Views)

Champion

I love the pace of play first and foremost.

The character designs as they really are full of personality and all pretty unique, which as somebody who gets bored playing one character continuously is a bug plus.

Honestly, i love the community. There's a few bad apples here and there same as any other game but the amount of people from different parts of europe i've got to have a laugh with and play the game with has made for a far better experience than other shooter titles.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 11 (519 Views)

★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM wrote:

@Tamyndris That kind of positivity is toxic and doesn't belong here.

ROFL ... my apologies. I am a lost case there

@apostolateofDOOM wrote:

@Tamyndris ps. I'm feeling much better now. 

you are welcome. ... and I won't tell anybody : )

Message 4 of 11 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

Honestly, i love the community. There's a few bad apples here and there same as any other game but the amount of people from different parts of europe i've got to have a laugh with and play the game with has made for a far better experience than other shooter titles.

True, I love those chat-encouters, too. Suddenly, you're with those two people extensively talking arabic (think it was arabic, I am from Germany). Right, not helping to coordinate actions in game (good old pinging system will have to do), but I it's just cool to see borders and space overcome.

I am excited to share the passion for this game (and come together in a squad) with people all over this globe. 

Message 5 of 11 (428 Views)

@Tamyndris Me too, I have had some awesome games with people all over the world and met some very nice individuals. I really like that aspect.
Message 6 of 11 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I dunno. I just usually feel good and/or satisfied after a good go on Apex Legends.

It just feels fun.

I love all the little quips, whether automatic or player-initiated and the personality it gives the characters you're using as you go on this adventure of foraging and slaughter.

I like when you make clutch plays to either finish off enemy squads, or some dramatic action movie-esque efforts to slide in grab your teammates' banners and bounce out of there with a pixel of health remaining and get the double respawn.

Finding your favourite weapons and going on a slap-fest with them, glammed up with your favourite skins.

Same for reviving a teammate the way it transitions from 1st - 3rd - 1st person and you feel/see the team nature and sucked right back into that first person action. Makes you feel a proper part of it.

And of course when you find really good squadmates who are not only skilled but excellent teamplayers and good people and you get/send those invites and squad up and even sometimes friend up for future squadding.

It's all about having fun and trying to make sure you don't blow a fuse!

...get it!?

Message 7 of 11 (399 Views)

★★ Expert

I always have fun playing with friends and enjoy my games when playing with Randoms. 

Randoms are either a miss or hit but I feel great when I shine on those who rage all over.  

I like to play a bit more competitive than others and thus make call ours and rely on call outs a bit so when I die, I don't raggge but I just breath hard and accept never having a god team.. 

But still very fun and sometimes when the server puts everyone in slow motion, that's when I have the most fun. It's like being in the matrix as my aim becomes 10x better and I can run and dodge more. 

Message 8 of 11 (379 Views)

★ Guide

@1ronKeys wrote:

It's all about having fun and trying to make sure you don't blow a fuse!

...get it!?

sort of getting it : )

... a propos fuse, arent't we missing some decent explosives in APEX? like blowing up walls? and how about mines? ...

Message 9 of 11 (332 Views)

★ Guide

@iBlockHead wrote:

I always have fun playing with friends and enjoy my games when playing with Randoms. 

y, looks like bigger part of community thinks playing with randoms the "inferior" way. I, personally, love the chaos element in there, having to "work" with people you just met. that feels more like war, than being out there with your buddies.

Message 10 of 11 (326 Views)