Lousy damage increase hacks

by TomatoGun97

Original Post

Lousy damage increase hacks

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Really sick of being one-shotted. Just played a match and upon landing, I grabbed a level 1 body shield and a blue helmet, only to be met with a guy with a havoc (on auto, not with select fire) who shot exactly two rounds out of the gun and into me, which apparently does 150+ damage. Damage increase and aimbots are serious problems that need to be rectified ASAP. Really throwing me off this game which I've sunk 1,000+ hours into. You work hard and put in the time and effort, only to be shut down by hackers. It really does suck

Message 1 of 5 (707 Views)

Re: Lousy damage increase hacks

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Its called latancy not hacking. Its the same for everyone. Look up how lag compensation and latancy work in FPS games. 

Other things you can google to improve your gameplay: peekers advantage and perspective.

Message 2 of 5 (684 Views)

★ Guide
@chrisragnar I am aware that this happens, but it was a stable connection. No lag, nothing. He literally shot only two bullets at me. Smooth as heck animation of the character pulling up the gun and firing. He fired the first bullet and then the second bullet was fired about five seconds after that. He then proceeded to shoot both of my teammates down before reloading the havoc. Their health dropped to zero before you could even blink. One had level three armour. Wasn't an aimbot, the guy was innacurate af XD My only assumption was a damage increase hack for one/two shots
Message 3 of 5 (637 Views)

★★ Guide

Does not matter if connection is stable. Only way to get rid of latancy is if we had absolute instant internet. 

5  sec between shots? Do you mean hits? 

Thing is with all shooters is you wont have all the hits register on your end so it sometimes seems like you are being hit only a few times if the last hits are in rapid succsession. 

Not sure if that made sens.

I have also never heard about damage increase hacks in any multiplayer shooter.

Message 4 of 5 (589 Views)

★★ Pro

Damage increase has been in many games, but it’s a thing of the past. This is something that is possible to prevent so I’m pretty sure it’s under control in Apex.

Same with no damage hack, and invisible hack. Those are «easily» prevented.

The biggest evil is wallhack/esp, and the little evil is aimhack. The way games are designed those are impossible to prevent 100%

Yes, Apex is riddled with cheaters.

Message 5 of 5 (570 Views)