Re: Lost points when I only had one teammate?

by Neil_Enbob

Original Post

Lost points when I only had one teammate?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I just had a game of ranked, there was only my teammate, I and the third player never appeared in the lobby. I tried to quit at the start of the game, but got a message saying I would get a delay penalty. The two of us dropped, ended up getting killed straight away against a three man squad at the the start of the round. Why did I lose points? I'm assuming it's a bug, this happened on the Belgium server on a PS4 Pro. 

Message 1 of 6 (318 Views)

★ Pro
@Neil_Enbob Yeah they need too make that where its no loss on points period if 2 only.
Message 2 of 6 (302 Views)

★★ Guide

You lose points if it's a two man team? I didn't know that, they need to change the  conditions. 

Message 3 of 6 (287 Views)

★★ Guide

I just lost 48 points, got a leaver penalty after two of my teammates backed out, wtf Respawn? Is there any point in posting this here, will this bug be passed on to the dev team?

I'll even leave video evidence, just skip to the 30 second mark in the video. The first 30 seconds show how I always have one person leave, get that penalty warning. I'm forced to play until the end, even though I am at a huge disadvantage due to my random teammates being A-holes.

https://youtu.be/BPITiRuzz7A

Message 4 of 6 (242 Views)

★ Expert

Just lost rp even if one teammate left during the game. This needs to be fixed asap.

Message 5 of 6 (182 Views)

★★ Expert
@Neil_Enbob no no, theres a limit to how many RP loss forgiveness a player gets

Could've used all your RP forgiveness up, in which case, lay off rank for a week until you gain it back.

I think it's about 3-5 a week, not sure read patch notes and it'll tell you
Message 6 of 6 (166 Views)