Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lost legendary due to bug

by Banfilidh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost legendary due to bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Played freeplay for a couple of hours, only dropped 1 or 2 masterworks , mostly blues and purples. Finally dropped a legendary. 

Opened the map and held the button to exit freeplay , the progress bar would move but the game wouldn't exit the session.  I had to close the game to get out. When I restarted,  it asked if I wanted to rejoin my existing session,  so I clicked yes thinking I could exit freeplay and see what legendary I had dropped. Same thing, couldn't exit freeplay. 

After closing then restarting the game again, I checked my vault and the forge, no new masterworks or legendary.  Went back into freeplay and ended the session, nothing! My loot for 2 hours play time is gone.

Absolutely raging.

Message 1 of 8 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Yeah, you definitely need to check in vault AFTER you close out an expedition properly, even if there is no loot screen.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (207 Views)

All Replies

May make you rage even harder, but make sure you check all four Javs.  It is possible that the loot was for a different Jav, such as you playing a Storm and getting Colossus items, or Ranger....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Yeah, you definitely need to check in vault AFTER you close out an expedition properly, even if there is no loot screen.

Message 3 of 8 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just fired up the game and checked the vault again,  sure enough,  theres now a legendary interceptor component  sitting there. 

I was playing storm 🙄

Thanks for the advice buddy, at least I now have an excuse to try the interceptor. 

Message 4 of 8 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@bobbytwoscoops that’s awesome! 

I made the suggestion on Reddit yesterday that the expedition emails they send should list masterworks and legendaries so you know what to look for:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/b51yp0/suggestion_show_masterworks_and_legendaries/

naturally, like anything on Reddit that isn’t a rant or a meme, it won’t get any traction.

Message 5 of 8 (141 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There's no place on Reddit for constructive well thought out ideas unless you type it in ALL CAPS lol

Message 6 of 8 (116 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@bobbytwoscoops wrote:

Just fired up the game and checked the vault again,  sure enough,  theres now a legendary interceptor component  sitting there. 

I was playing storm 🙄

Thanks for the advice buddy, at least I now have an excuse to try the interceptor. 

Happy to see you got it! I was stumped on what to tell ya...good thing that other user was on his toes...it would be nice to see those suggestions on a global scale...you might want to put this story in the bug reports section and list the outcome so other people may be helped by it. It may be frustrating not getting the desired piece but at least you got it...ya know? That's awesome...

Message 7 of 8 (111 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@spikemail9 I said to someone earlier on Discord who encountered a similar problem, “the real Anthem endgame is figuring out the workarounds to all its quirks.” 😄

Message 8 of 8 (79 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help