Re: Lost items Bug NFS Heat

by toreybeauchum

Original Post

Lost items Bug NFS Heat

★★★★ Novice

So I opened my game today on PS4 console game started normal but then it gave me an error and restarted, after that I got into the game and some of my cars disappeared, all or most of the upgrades I did to my cars are gone as well as the money, my rep level didn't change or race progress just cars, money and upgrades, if anyone else is experiencing this issue or had this issue I'll appreciate the help or replies. I hope this can get fixed since all the parts and cars I lost took a lot of work to collect and upgrade. 

Message 1 of 11 (4,882 Views)

★★ Novice
@ian_8p I've had the same problem. Spoke to someone from EA about it and they have no fix... they claim they're working on it, but I'm done playing the game considering the man said it could happen again, until a patch with the fix is released... if the patch or a fix isn't done soon, I'll just return the game and not play anymore, no point in playing a game to restart randomly.
Message 2 of 11 (4,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ian_8p I have experienced a similar issue as well. I had a error message along the lines of “your local files don’t match cloud files” and then when I loaded in, everything was gone my character changed all cars gone and bank gone. But I still have my rep level. Any help appreciated.
Message 3 of 11 (4,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If nothing is done to fix this. They should refund your money. They won’t of course. They just wanna sell you a not finished game for top dollar then make you loss everything and have no repercussion on there end, hey ea this game is a full of bugs and is a beta. Not a finished game. Finish your products before releasing ! 

Message 4 of 11 (4,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me yesterday, had over 100hrs into game. Beat it, was lvl 50 . Had over 30 cars. Some with motor swaps and fully done up with ultimate plus parts. Lost everything. And all Ea had to say was there working on the problem and to follow there twitter! Why !? I don’t have to follow someone’s social media to find out why this game doesn’t work. Get a life ea 

Message 5 of 11 (4,705 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same. I had over 300k money and a nice new car or at least my first car bought and now all that is gone. Wtf ea!

Message 6 of 11 (4,586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just so you all know I haven't tried this myself yet since I got so pissed at the game that I haven't played anything since then lol.

My friend told me to try this, (do it at your own risk)

This might work but and if any of you tries it and works let the rest know!!

If you have a formated USB drive, you copy your game safe data from the PlayStation to the USB drive, then from the USB data you try to start the game and override the current safe data with an older safe data in your game before the error, forcing the game to restore and sync up with the old safe file.

The Steps are:
*Go setting
*Then application save data management
Once there
*Go to need for speed file and you will see the game safe data there.
I think you might not need the USB if your game is already on a external drive but once you are in the NFS file try to force the the game to start with an older file, and if possible delete the file with the error.

Message 7 of 11 (4,552 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is interesting I’ll have to try that. Only problem I had built back up from the loss now I have a better car. At least I know what to do for next time it happens. Thanks. 

Message 8 of 11 (4,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if I would have known this was a thing i would not have bought this f.. this game.... i was saving up to buy a 2m car.... and boom.... gone.... 50 rep no money nissan 240z.... what the actual f....

Message 9 of 11 (4,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 10 of 11 (3,179 Views)