Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost item ? in Stronghold <- Click here

by PinkieNymph

Original Post

Lost item ? in Stronghold <- Click here

★★ Guide

I just play scar nest and first time server fill me to spot after 2nd chest. So I just cancel it. But second time server send me to same spot and same group . And I view they lvl . they are  700+ just one of them is 650 so I don't mind to just play as service. 

And I know... As always Server will auto pick up those drop for me. And at the end of boss It just drop 2 MW next to me. So I not pick anything up . Couz I know server will pick it up for me. 

But .. its not...……..

I don't mind to lose that 2 mw and waste about 20 min . I found very worth reason . Item can be lost if not pick it up in strong hold IF you not over there since it start. 

This so vauable info . when compare with I just lost 2 MW drop . and sure most 99% of MW drop of me is just a  junk its not worth over than 1 MW ember is I can harvest in GM3 from 1 node. 

I hope this post will help poorlancer. You need to pick up everything. or else it just left behind over there.

Message 1 of 1 (41 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help