Re: Lost account, would like to get it back

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost account, would like to get it back

★★ Novice

Hello,

I've lost access to an old origin account (don't have neither the mail addres nor the password, id is DARKYPANTHER).  Tried to recover it by phoning the support but they say they can't prove that I'm the owner. I have access to the SWTOR account it is linked to, but it seems to be insufficient. I registered on SWTOR in 2013.

However, my email address is now used for my current origin account I recreated in 2019 (id is DARKYPANTHE without the final R), so the mail is not linked anymore to my old origin account it seems. I never changed anything on this old account, and basically the login was the same on SWTOR and Origin, so I don't understand how I could have lost access.

I would like to get that account back to have my nick which I can't have right now due to that sleeping account. If my SWTOR account is not enough to prove ownership, then if it is still sleeping, please delete it (you have the right to do it, thanks to the EULA, if it has been sleeping for more than 2 years) and if it is not sleeping, then I guess it has been hacked (which would explain why I can't access it anymore), and I would like to get it back.

Regards,

DARKYPANTHER

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @Obnyr,

Hiya! For account issues you'll need to continue to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Obnyr,

Hiya! For account issues you'll need to continue to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My screen name was diva12355 and email address was unicorndina@ yahoo.com

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd like to activate that account please

Message 4 of 4 (202 Views)