Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

★ Apprentice
@EA_David Hi I appreciate your time and effort that the game designers have put I. But I don’t get it why are you nerfing pathfinder?? It’s so weird because wraith and Bangalore can escape easily but your making pathfinder worse?? He is pathfinder he’s meant to find a path to escape. Also why are your nerfing Wastton?? Her fences do literally nothing I understand about the pylons but in my opinion buff the fences. Thank you for reading this if you did
Message 91 of 143 (723 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well I mean it’s kind of pathfinder because he makes the ziplines most of the time

Message 92 of 143 (714 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was so happy when I heard that Crypto would finally get a buff! Now, I hope that isn't the whole buff he's going to get... Come on, he doesn't even have a real tactical! Lifeline, Octane and Mirage got reworks, please consider reworking Crypto as well and make him an actual hacker :/

Message 93 of 143 (705 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FallenOnMyRifle I guess that works like Gibby's Dome Shield, nothing goes in, nothing goes out
Message 94 of 143 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice
As a Lifeline main, removing her passive fast healing totally ruins the character (for me anyway) regardless of the other slight buffs. Being small with the ability to dip out of fights to quickly heal were her main attributes for an aggressive style of play. I really can't understand the reasoning behind this; the 'Combat Medic' without the fast heal?

I would rather revert all changes and have 'Care Package' taken away just to get the old fast heal passive back. Care packages are pretty useless during a fast paced round. You rarely sit still for that long, not to mention it is basically ringing the dinner bell. Fundamentally, an awful Ultimate.
Message 95 of 143 (661 Views)

Community Manager

@Trajectoriez Currently it's due for 8AM PDT/ 4PM BST, a little earlier than usual. That's 7 hours after this post for folks in other timezones

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 96 of 143 (644 Views)

★★ Pro

Of course they are going to take her fast heal, otherwise would totally break the game. This rework is already too powerful for her. I don`t like this new passive, its completely OP.

I don`t mind her tactical, because its okay, but her passive is just way too good.

Let me repeat:

They buff her already with season 5, and they buff her now even more. Charge towers was a huge buff towards her. Now you can spam her ultimate and get purple early and with a little of chance your whole team will get purple from the start, which is a HUGE advantage.

Just because some people don`t know or don`t want to use their legends to their strength doesn`t mean the legend or the ability is bad.

Landing on Capacitor with 3 charge towers is a straight up whole team purple, which again is a huge advantage.

And can we stop with the thing that purple is so common, its not. In a lot of games you just wont find it, unless you fight a lot and find it on a enemies box if you manage to kill them.

Still its not like i didn`t have a lot of games where i get top 3 or top 5 with a blue armor.

Even if all of your teammates get purple armors, its still be useful for spawning in a good area and use it as a cover and to change to armor when you get drained.

The charge towers was a huge buff for Lifeline.
This rework is a huge buff for Lifeline and now she will be a choice to pick in a tournament/competitive gameplay.

Message 97 of 143 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

South African Servers are needed, lots of talented players and large apex and gaming community.

Message 98 of 143 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Wow, this is huge news for people in EU so we can still play today even if the download size is considerable! Pls keep it this way, this is awesome! Thanks
Message 99 of 143 (628 Views)

★★ Novice

I 2nd this statement! 

Message 100 of 143 (709 Views)