Re: Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

by SapperMnK

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Beatsnlyrics Drop in with ego like that event. Evolution and p20. They could do all white equipment to. That would be neat. But overall I agree. They need some better loot like more good attachments. And new guns
Message 111 of 143 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Jth3llboy Nope Idk

Message 112 of 143 (434 Views)

★★ Expert
@Jth3llboy The update I think might be live now or in an hour or two.
It’s supposed to be out at 8 am pst.
Message 113 of 143 (413 Views)

★★ Expert
@Beatsnlyrics Well if everyone has bad loot, then everyone’s equal.
That’s how it was in S1.

People don’t fight in tournaments because of a lot of reasons. Usually, it’s because they’re camping, or because fighting would attract third parties, or because fighting is just risky in general.
Also, legend changes are needed. Or would you rather Wraith have a 15 second cool down on her tactical?
Message 114 of 143 (408 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Zaebrixe I actually think it's gonna be a cool nerf that won't stop people from playing her, but it will make her less OP
Message 115 of 143 (372 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DEEZO_69_ZN Maybe try using a different character? You know, switch things up a bit?
Message 116 of 143 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

I was excited for this event and am happy with the updates to the legends but the event cosmetics are so damn expensive. 16800 Apex coins if you were to get them all, that is fine. However, 2400 crafting material per legend skin is a tad ridiculous or at least should have be told to the community before hand. I understand this is a special event but it would have been to nice to know of these prices before hand as to prepare.

Message 117 of 143 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My only concern deals with pc being part of the cross play. From what I've heard there is a huge difference in speed, response time, etc.. with pc having the advantage. How are we supposed to compete with that on a gaming console? 

Message 118 of 143 (312 Views)

@EA_David I think the zip line nerf was a bit short sighted.

Being able to bounce on the zip line helped you avoid players having an easy shot on you. Whether just zipping from point A to point B, or zipping to exit combat. It will be far easier to laser players on zip lines now.

Now if this zip line nerf was a direct result of Pro players using the zip line to bounce above final circle while others fight below. I do understand the need for a change there, however it will seriously affect casual play in a negative way I think.
Message 119 of 143 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When did the cross-platform will come to apex and mouse and keyboard to console?!

We need those very badly .

Message 120 of 143 (467 Views)