Re: Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

by IAmTheMeddler

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

Look how they massacred my boy girl. Devil
It sounds far worse than the PH nerf, so I am waiting for the outrage... :D
Crypto and Rev Buffs sound good but for Rev as NagTheNaggy wrote still needs a climb buff as soon as months ago...
Octane sounds good too, but I am afraid with his tiny hitbox+thatinsanespeed he will be OP.
Thanks for the Havonc nerf.
@Menopawsthecat I don't know in which reality you live where Loba is better than PH but I would love to live there...

Message 21 of 143 (989 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Zaebrixe Nah, Pathfinder is right where he needs to be. The only people still complaining about that are Pathfinder mains. The rest of us players are grateful he can no longer spam his tactical mid fight to reposition/run.
Message 22 of 143 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think making her phase longer is super tight however like you said, she’s an offensive character why in the world would their reasoning be “to change her more to a scout”. A little silly on the Devs for that reasoning. Also I agree with she’s not picked for OP abilities. I recently switched to wraith from the “fat boys” Gibby and caustic for a  almost a year. I hardly use her abilities and still cap most enemies because of being small. Lastly, the zip line nerf is dumb, zip line movements like that take skill not everyone can do it. This will only cause issues. 

Message 23 of 143 (979 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lifeline changes are more nerf then bufff.... pfff 

Rip waiting for some patch notes for now on ....

Message 24 of 143 (974 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@IAmTheMeddler Youre actually right bc i main him but making his cooldown more than double the time he had is crazy. 35 is too much, 25 is the spot, but not because in that cooldown he can spam his grapple and fly away. It has multiple purposes. The difference is so much. Take Wraith and her 10 second increase for example. That was kinda fine because into the void is meant to be used in fights (or was). Grapple as i said is meant for multiple things
Message 25 of 143 (928 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Revenant:

Why he cancel Mirage cloak revive , and lifeline combat revive ???  His tactical should only disable other legends TACTICAL , NOT their PASSIVE !!!  Frown

Wattson:

Ultimate only last 90 seconds ?? That's very short.  I think Respawn doesn't want pro player camping and recharging shield forever. They want them to go out and battle it out.

Caustic:

His already very slow deploy gas trap got nerf  ???  WTF   Frown

Message 26 of 143 (916 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So, this zipline nerf will effect Pathfinder's zipline, I presume. If it will, that's so bad for him. RIP Pathfinder

Message 27 of 143 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nerfing Wraith is Uncalled for. Respawn, you guys are going to kill this game. Too much of Nerfs to Wraith. I am a Wraith Main right now and these nerfs will surely steer me away from the game. I can't even use Pathfinder because his Grapple was Nerfed. Please stop. Respawn and EA will lose players if these nerfs are in the update tomorrow."

Message 28 of 143 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Can we get updated servers? So we don't have connections problems like we all been having.
The game is almost unplayable for me, and for some. I enjoy the game and I am sure a lot of people too, but to enjoy it even more is to have updated servers where we can actually play the game..
Message 29 of 143 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David buff pathfinder
Message 30 of 143 (879 Views)