Re: Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

by MassiveVernon

Original Post

Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Greetings Legends, the patch notes are up with details of the next patch, including a big Octane buff, a Havoc nerf, and a big change to Wraith's tactical. 

Check out the full notes here and leave your reactions below. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 143 (4,886 Views)

Rif.: Lost Treasures Patch discussion thread

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Well i think that the meta will see some changes after these big buffs and nerfs, so i'm happy with them for now. Will see how the games are affected.

Message 2 of 143 (4,865 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro
@EA_David All looks good except the zipline cool down , really not sure about that ..
Message 3 of 143 (4,861 Views)

★ Expert

@MassiveVernon Yeah that's the only thing that really made me think like wtf? Almost everybody's gonna hate that i think lol.

Message 4 of 143 (4,850 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt Yeah I just can’t see that being necessary at all, feel like it’s gonna cause some issues . There’s times when you really need to be able to jump and go back down the zip you were on , or Jump to avoid damage etc. Plus how annoying would it be if you do fall and can’t grab back on .
Message 5 of 143 (4,818 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stop nerfing Wraith, it wont stop her from being picked frequently. Void nerf was unnecessary and doesnt make sense. She is an OFFENSIVE legend, her tactical should complement that, not make her a scout. Zipline change also unnecessary and we're still waiting for a Pathfinder buff since you nerfed him again! 25 seconds is the perfect cooldown. You guys listen to feedback when you want to because honestly some of these changes nobody asked for them and they're were unnecessary. This is my favorite game but with each patch it feels like you guys want to kill it on purpose.

Message 6 of 143 (4,759 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_David damn rev buff is crazy good
Message 7 of 143 (4,750 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Zaebrixe i agree, no reason to keep on killing wraith. Wraiths pickrate isnt high bcuz shes OP
Message 8 of 143 (4,730 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Amazing patch list, except for not reverting pathfinder grapple nerf. Is there a reason they still haven't taken the overwhelming feedback from the pathfinder thread on the forums and at least reduced the cooldown on it yet? It's incredibly oppressive. 

Message 9 of 143 (4,717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So wattson's ulti still destroys teammates throwables?

Surely that isnt intended?  

Message 10 of 143 (4,613 Views)