Lost Treasure announcement discussion thread.

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Lost Treasure announcement discussion thread.

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets The price is 700 per pack going by the previous events. Also, the skins can be purchased directly if you are looking for a specific item(1800 coins for the legendary items), and can also be crafted I think with 2400 mats. I crafted one in the Christmas event.
Those 500 coins items are different from the event pack skins.
Message 21 of 25 (346 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Thank you. I’m not sure what to do, I was actually thinking about purchasing Revenant and Wraith skins, but Wraith might get another nerf and Revenant is honestly not that good in the game, so I guess I might just get one or two packs for its fun instead.
Message 22 of 25 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets I bought one pack in the Christmas event and managed to get Mirage legendary skins lol and then crafted Octane skin(regretted it later) and his banner pose. I might go for either Lifeline or Wraith skin as I only have S4 BP skin for Wraith and one recolor of Lifeline skin(one of the earliest recolors). Or maybe Wattson. I dunno, difficult to decide. But one skin only, the skins are so overpriced.
Message 23 of 25 (298 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm totally gonna get the Crypto skin. It looks really amazing. I'm thinking about getting the G7 skin as well. It looks amazing.

Message 24 of 25 (273 Views)

★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimp  ha scritto:
@INS_StoneDIf you unlock all 24 items, you will get the Mirage heirloom for free. You won't get shards from these packs afaik. And event packs don't count towards 500 packs.

@BaldWraithSimp Well that "free" is pretty funny Tongue out.

Message 25 of 25 (202 Views)