Re: Lost Account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Account

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have lost access to my Origin account I made years ago and the email that is tied to it has been deactivated so I cannot restore it. I tried to contact Origin support multiple times and gave them information but they wouldn't accept it. This has been very frustrating since I have games on there that I purchased along with some DLC. Does anyone have any issues like this? 

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @SpideMaize but if our live support team has advised you that they cannot assist then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

In order to make changes to or gain access to an account then you will need to verify that you are the account owner. If you cannot then you will not be able to.

I would recommend gathering as much additional information as possible and speak with our live support team again.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi @SpideMaize ,

Try logging in to your EA Account right here on EA Help using your connected platform (if you have any) account where you play your EA games. Instruction on how to do it

If you no longer have access to your email address or can’t log in using a connected account, EA HELP can try to recover your account. Contact EA HELP so they can help.

If you already did contact EA HELP and they denied it - We cannot assist with a change any account details over Answers HQ

Hopefully, that will help you with your question!

Cheers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Tag me if you are responding to me.
* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.
* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @SpideMaize but if our live support team has advised you that they cannot assist then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

In order to make changes to or gain access to an account then you will need to verify that you are the account owner. If you cannot then you will not be able to.

I would recommend gathering as much additional information as possible and speak with our live support team again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)