Re: Loss of account due ban for unknown reasons

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loss of account due ban for unknown reasons

★★★ Newbie

I'm not entirely sure what I did for my EA account to be permanently disabled and it's rather frustrating to lose a game account I put so much time and effort into. Each time I reach out to EA help they send me the same email that I violated TOS but never how so. Now they don't respond in any other way than essebtially they won't try anymore. I tried checking my EA profile just now and it said my region is somehow Russia? I can guarantee I'm not Russian. I'm just confused why this happened in the first place. Please, is there any way to get help without an immediate response being EA simply won't put any more effort in?

Message 1 of 5 (283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @qqe91u863q3 the process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (242 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @qqe91u863q3 the process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can only contact EA help through Email? I don't think it'll do anything anymore.

Message 3 of 5 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, they told me the same. They're not going to bother doing anything. It's very frustrating to get copy paste answers when I don't even know why I was banned. This is over a year completely and entirely lost to a single game where the company just ignores me in the end after banning for no reason.

Message 4 of 5 (195 Views)

Community Manager

You need to direct any questions to our TOS team @qqe91u863q3.

There is no one else who can assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (186 Views)