Loss Forgiveness not working

by ArcOcrA

Original Post

Loss Forgiveness not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

You can leave all rank game many time and never get penalty. Loss Forgiveness not work if you match with zero teammate you will lose RP. Why are developers lie? The game will dead.

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title to match description of issue for improved search results

Message 1 of 17 (2,524 Views)

Re: DEVELOPER ARE LIE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Developer type the code, QA test it and totally miss the bug :

1. Pinalty bug is mind blowing, since this's very easy and quick to test. The use cases is written in the description.

An abandon is defined as leaving the game before the match is over for you; this includes leaving during character select, leaving while you are alive, and leaving when you are dead but can still be respawned by teammates.

Probably they don't want to get backslash from this pinalty (especially on rank mode where so hard to get players on high rank) so they only detect, collect stats

but didn't enable the actual pinalty. 

Penalty times start out at five minutes, and repeat abandons will increase that time up to a week.

2. Forgiveness bug has more tricky use cases so more challenging to test all possible scenarios (underscore part).

We will grant players loss forgiveness when their matchmade teammates abandon the game, and for other cases where we determine you are not to blame for leaving a game e.g. client errors.

This one should be implemented partial use case, but players will still complain that some use cases are not covered.

Message 2 of 17 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I continue to have problems with this when players get down they insta leave leaving us 2 man.

Message 3 of 17 (1,686 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ceRMRI had both squad mates insta leave after hot dropping and I was still going. I also didn't get loss forgiveness. Maddening

Message 4 of 17 (1,655 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did they get rid of Loss forgiveness? Twice I've lost points and been banned after a team mate got downed, quit early,  then I quit later after being downed with a gold shield with no team mates left? Like how in the **** are you going to ban me for leaving a game only I was in? You dev's are something else

Message 5 of 17 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ahh so its not just a me issue i hope this gets resolved suchs loosing points for salty players dc players and afk players...

Message 6 of 17 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CaptainCrapout You are something else. You have gold knockdown shield so you had a chance to revive yourself. If you were killed you wouldn’t have gotten a temp ban and point deduction. But you quit, so you got both.

Can’t blame the devs for this one.

The rule is, as long one of you is on his/her knees, without having someone’s banner which hasn’t expired, you get a penalty for leaving.

Someone has your banner and is still alive? You can’t leave (ultimate trolling)
Message 7 of 17 (1,545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How do I have the chance to revive while I'm being assasinated by another champ? At that point should I just watch the finisher because its cool? So looks like your something else BUCKY-O-PAL. Both champs disconnected at the start of the match, I go down with gold shield by myself, and cant REZ because the guy is already using his finisher on me. So at that point I leave game (just like you could in last season) and expecting to see loss forgiveness but instead lose double points and 5 min BAN. It's either a bug or the DEV's found a way to make ranked play even more miserable!

Message 8 of 17 (1,356 Views)

Champion

@CaptainCrapout  The systems automated, you know you're receiving a soft ban for leaving. Finisher or not, is that 15 seconds or whatever out of your time really the end of the world?

Literally 0 sympathy on this matter lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 17 (1,351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If I needed a trash cans sympathy I would walk out to the side of my house? I've got 3 of them Brown,green,and blue. Waste truck comes on thursday so dont respond til then Thumbs up

Message 10 of 17 (1,319 Views)