Re: Losing money when getting busted is not a « fun » mechanic.

by GDUBZ1

Original Post

★★ Guide
@NotoriousPoutine I understand you i feel the same about the cops and maybe this will be the reason that heat won't last for long just like Anthem, i hope this is not true. I am in love with this game but the cops making me hating it as well. If they don't do something soon than its allover for heat and the nfs franchise
Message 31 of 79 (1,894 Views)

★★ Guide
@Scirollo Lol! people on here cry like babys thats why Im mostly on the reddit now. Much better community . People I guess come to this fourm to bash ea thinking they are going to listen to them . lol The game is great in every way. Noobs should just get good. Its not easy enough is all im seeing threw the crys.
Message 32 of 79 (1,884 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GDUBZ1 Oh here is another one that completely missed the point of that topic. Useless comment, feel free to contribute elsewhere, it’ll be better for everyone 👍
Message 33 of 79 (1,864 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to know why I just got busted almost instantly while level 2 and driving fast in the grass? This is the second time in a row i thought it was weird I had no warning, but this second time was shockingly off.

Message 34 of 79 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GDUBZ1 Dude there is a reason why we are bashing EA, thats because they are soo greedy. They cant make a good game these days, plus some of us are that old that we remember NFS from the 90s. When they made games with passion, but you are probaly too young too understand.
Message 35 of 79 (1,852 Views)

★★ Guide
@BVBgamer88 I remember back in NFS MW 05/Carbon was so fun to play with cops but man when you get heat lvl 4/5 that's where the fun starts to happen road blocks spikes strip it was crazy now in heat its not fun at all at heat lvl 3 its game over, if they call that fun than i don't know what else to say.
Message 36 of 79 (1,846 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeh heat 5 is insane and not needed.

Message 37 of 79 (1,845 Views)

★★ Expert

@TheN00bIsPlaying 

Bingo you are absolutely right 😉

Loved your ideas for a way to get control over these cops in Heat game.

EA all about taking our cash and Ghost Studios has released two incomplete games prior to Heat.

Sadly Heat was incomplete as well on opening day. 😭

Those saying the cops are easy must be using a cheat trainer.

Because many of us are pro NFS racers and are getting our cars crushed and shut down by these cops.

We make cash and rep and the cops come sniffing around and bust us hard.

I don't like this game just for one of many reasons.

Thanks your very helpful ideas for Ghost Studios to roll out an update on these cops. 

Have a great day. 😁

Message 38 of 79 (1,831 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Amen Brother well said! 

Thanks for saying what many of us were thinking. 

Take care. 😁

Message 39 of 79 (1,825 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 EA really should find another dev to replace piece of junk Ghost.Maybe lure Alex/Fiona back to Criterion to continue both NFS/BO series will be a nice choice(if possible)
Message 40 of 79 (1,812 Views)