Re: Losing hope... please update us.

by Flavin913

Original Post

Losing hope... please update us.

★★★ Novice

Hello, can we please get some communication about the future of this game? We're losing hope and it's our favorite fps franchise and we feel betrayed. Please consider restoring our faith for this game. We've been waiting years and the trailers were amazing, the lore was dark and gritty, but this is unacceptable. I and most others bought the game the day we saw the epic trailers and now we're stuck with this.... 🙏 

Message 1 of 7 (306 Views)

★ Guide

@StiffNippys666 This post won't change anything. They can't update us on a whim, as much as we all would like that. They won't be fully back in the office until next week so just try to be paitent in the meantime. And try to stay away from the youtubers, they give off more negativity than a negative sun. Is it justified, sure I guess. Is it reasonable to put out a depressing rant filled video every day? no not really. Not good for them either.

Message 2 of 7 (299 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm trying really hard to be optimistic but this is totally unfair to us. They even took away RUSH... it's as if they're totally doing everything the opposite of what we want and it's very discouraging

Message 3 of 7 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@StiffNippys666 wrote:

Hello, can we please get some communication about the future of this game? We're losing hope and it's our favorite fps franchise and we feel betrayed. Please consider restoring our faith for this game. We've been waiting years and the trailers were amazing, the lore was dark and gritty, but this is unacceptable. I and most others bought the game the day we saw the epic trailers and now we're stuck with this.... 🙏 

Here is all the  'communication' you need.  It speaks louder than words.

For 20 years they have patched and added content to ~every BF game for ~18 months post launch.  

Message 4 of 7 (242 Views)

★★★ Novice

Right, but releasing the game in this state with an incredible amount of bugs, and missing legacy features is unacceptable. This isn't some small company, this is a billion dollar company that's been doing this for years. 

Message 5 of 7 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

A good healthy company can be ruined with the wrong people in the driving seat. Good example is the football team Barcelona. Best players in the world greatest team they won all kinds of cups and then somehow they went almost bankrupt now. 

Message 6 of 7 (177 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@StiffNippys666 Feel for ya stiff, as a long BF fan here, who stuck it out with launches and loved all other BFs 3,4,1,V my hope was lost around Christmas. I broke up with 2042 cause the toxic relationship and I'm so much happier.

Thibk about what you want for the game and ask if it's even possible to be done this year. Takes a long time to make things happen in a game.....

So yeah don't die on the 2042 hill
Message 7 of 7 (161 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help