Losing because the game doesn't work

by EThought113213

Original Post

Losing because the game doesn't work

★ Guide

Love dieing because the games broken. Great way to retain a playerbase. 

Down 2 players as Bloodhound, scan for the 3rd, no hostiles detected, okay he must be far away. Nope. He's is literally 3 feet away, camping in a corner.

It's my fault honestly for expecting this game to actually work. 

Message 1 of 11 (424 Views)

Re: Losing because the game doesn't work

★★★★★ Expert

@EThought113213  Maybe you took my advice and had your coffee today because you don't appear to have as much to get off your chest.

I did tell you breakfast is important. Coffee cup Thumbs up

Message 2 of 11 (419 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM I play better without caffeine.. the stuff makes me jittery and I can’t
Land shots.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 11 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I'm the opposite. Would start shaking without co...ffeeeee.
Message 4 of 11 (404 Views)

★★ Expert
@EThought113213 Bloodhounds tact only scans what's in his view. If the guy was even slightly away from your FOV than he won't be scanned.

Learn to use legends better and understand their weaknesses before saying the game is broken because you don't know how they work.

That being said, GG better luck next time, oh and also the scan doesn't go very far, but I'm sure you know that now.
Message 5 of 11 (361 Views)

★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM 

+1

Late night gaming...I need caffeine....can't buy coffee now, so I have to resort to drinking my pre-workout

Heart

Message 6 of 11 (353 Views)

★★★ Expert

@iBlockHead wrote:
@EThought113213Bloodhounds tact only scans what's in his view. If the guy was even slightly away from your FOV than he won't be scanned.

Learn to use legends better and understand their weaknesses before saying the game is broken because you don't know how they work.

That being said, GG better luck next time, oh and also the scan doesn't go very far, but I'm sure you know that now.

The scan is in fact bugged tho. It often says no hostiles even if you have enemies directly in front of you.

Message 7 of 11 (328 Views)

★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro Haven't had this issue myself in all my time using blood.

What does happen is, I scan, turn away fast and the scan doesn't seem to hit anyone. In which case idk if the scan moves with me or it only works if I am looking in x direction through out the whole bizz.

Easy fix > stay looking in the direction you are scanning until it is cleared.
Message 8 of 11 (325 Views)

Champion

NERF IT, NERF IT ALLLLL.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 11 (307 Views)

★★ Apprentice

First off, he was probably out of your scan range, it may have been by pixels but it happens. if you drop your guard period from just scanning once and not actually clearing a building. it's your fault, not the games. You don't see people in diamond or pred just going "oh scan clear, let's drop my guard and rez" your teammates should be listening for footsteps, gunshots. there is no way he would have gotten into the corner he was hiding without your teammates hearing it. and if they didn't hear it you're either at a low level like bronze or silverwhere people crouch into corners and hide in that case it doesn't matter or your teammates just aren't communicating with you about the enemies locations or the numbers

Message 10 of 11 (297 Views)