Lord of the Ring: The Third Age

by Thundernutz_tv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lord of the Ring: The Third Age

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello 

If you are a long time fan of the Lord Of the Rings games and LORE you have come to the right post. This post is specifically about LOTR: The Third Age. This is an older game that was released on the PS2 and was rather fun becuase it was a Turn based RPG. I am apart of a few groups that would like to see this game Remastered for the PlayStation 4. I know what alot of people are going to post and let me go ahead and stop you there, I dont want to download an emulator to play the PS2 version. I would like to see EA take on the challange of Remastering the game and make it new again. How can we make this happen. I know for a fact im not the only person that wants to see this happen. There are many ways to go about it. EA could make it digital download only and not have to make copys of the disc or just make it disc format with a digital dowload option. I feel this will be a hit if done and im sure many other feel the same way. PLease EA hear our cry 

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lord of the Ring: The Third Age

Community Manager

Hey @Thundernutz_tv I would love to see the game available again but due to EA no longer having the rights to the Lord of the Rings games I don't believe that it is possible for it to happen.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree with Thunder.

I do not want to have to download an emulator, EA should be up to the challenge in remastering an amazing game. I know I would 100% buy it, as well as others!!

Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Thundernutz_tv I would love to see the game available again but due to EA no longer having the rights to the Lord of the Rings games I don't believe that it is possible for it to happen.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)