Looting instead of recovering banner

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

Looting instead of recovering banner

★ Guide

You get knocked and finished and wait for revive. Team mate kill enemies and can come get your banner. WRONG!!!! Instead they loot bodies and building and timer expires you're done. What is the mind set of people like that? 

Message 1 of 15 (782 Views)

Re: Looting instead of recovering banner

★★ Guide
@X_jab12_x they don't think fast enough.
Message 2 of 15 (773 Views)

★ Guide

Trust me, I've had this problem plenty of times. Can get really frustrating 

Message 3 of 15 (754 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DukeOfSquirtles just don't trust in randoms, go lfs forum.
Message 4 of 15 (748 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@X_jab12_x The mindset is every man for themselves which is why no longer revive or respawn until I've looted and know it's safe enough for me to accomplish. It's stupid but it is what it is.

All too often you'll bail randoms out of stupid fights and crappy situations just to get third partied or have them steal all the loot they see afterwards putting you further behind than when they initially went down. Just because you're a team player doesn't mean everyone else is and sometimes you're better off putting yourself first because they won't.

This is especially true if you're filling for a duo. There's nothing more irritating than finishing a 1v3 you didn't start and reviving your teammates only to watch them take all the meds and upgraded armor leaving you with next to nothing while you're slumming it on red health. It gets old real quick.

I won't let a banner expire unless they're a troll or I know I have absolutely no chance of getting it without dying, but I'm not going to go above and beyond straight out the gate in pubs for randoms. I've got to see some actual teamwork first before I put that kind of effort in.
Message 5 of 15 (734 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@X_jab12_x wrote:

You get knocked and finished and wait for revive. Team mate kill enemies and can come get your banner. WRONG!!!! Instead they loot bodies and building and timer expires you're done. What is the mind set of people like that? 

Your team needs to loot a little bit to get ammo and supplies you can't expect them to revive you instantly. Just in case another group rolls in on them. You have to be a bit patient some times, they only could have a level 1 bag with two different ammo's 160 heavy and 160 light, shield cell, sheild battery, med kit, syringes.

If Im not dead, but knocked I ping right in front of me here and there letting them know to pick me up.

If Im Dead [aka Boxed] I ping my box around the half way mark of my time here and there.

Some times you do run into people that want you to turn in to a box so they can take your blue/ purple armor while they both have white one's but that only happens once in a while blue moon.

Do you contiuneously ping your Box or the enemy Icon ? This could be another reason also they are not reviving you. you cant hear the enemy foot steps if your continuously pinging. Also it's annoying as hell too.

Message 6 of 15 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@X_jab12_x 

'cause people are imbeciles and literally need some sort of physical violence brought down upon them!

Heart

Message 7 of 15 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RevenanT-G7 If it weren’t for the OP’s post saying ‘until timer expired’ I would’ve agreed with your statement. But looting to the point of your banner expiring? There’s no reasoning valid enough to cover that if your squad is in close proximity. If you’re 2 locations over, yea, by that point I’m already saying something like ‘why are you still here, I’m not coming to get your banner’.
Message 8 of 15 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q 

+1... exactly... specifically in this situation...I'm the same...I just tell them to quit unless they want to watch cause they're too far away

Heart

Message 9 of 15 (681 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, real annoying when you get a drifter who's knocked then in order to save them. You need to go out your way, it's not always a viable option (ultimately it's their fault). But if I know I can get a banner/pick-up I'll try my best. If not then sorry.

Message 10 of 15 (641 Views)