Re: Lootboxes are seriously unfair!

by Re7oadZ

Original Post

Lootboxes are seriously unfair!

★★★ Novice

Hi today I bought 50 Lootboxes and I only got items for characters that I don't even play or remotely touch. Out of the 50 loot crates I went through it only distributed it between 3 characters Caustic, Mirage,Gibraltar, and I don't even play those 3. I'm starting to believe that they only give you items to characters you play the least so you can spend more money. As big as this roster is how is it even possible to not get items for other characters?

Message 1 of 9 (595 Views)

★ Guide

Nothing to see here...

Message 2 of 9 (576 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just like in most games that offer loot boxes that are just cosmetics it's all a roll of the dice...

I pretty happy with how they worked out for me (only using the ones from leveling up at the moment though)

The last 7 or 8 boxes gave me 2 Legendaries (a banner for Bangalore and a Skin for Lifeline), it's probably blind luck but when you gamble on cosmetics you should keep in mind that it can backfire if the rare stuff is for characters you don't really use a lot!

Message 3 of 9 (573 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It's RNG, sometimes you get what you want.. most of the time you don't.
Message 4 of 9 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well....after opening the free ones from leveling up, i know 1 thing for sure NEVER BUY THIS.
||
||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Message 5 of 9 (502 Views)

★★ Guide

There is only one winner in Gambling,this is common knowledge...

Message 6 of 9 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another thing Epic does incredibly well I.e. all purchases totally transparent on Fortnite. Seems like EA are hell bent on carrying over their FIFA model to Apex. This system is now being scrutinised under gambling laws in some countries and one may have already banned FIFA points?

Message 7 of 9 (484 Views)

★★★ Guide
It's RNG and there's plenty of stuff to go about.
So odds of getting what you want are slim at best.
That's how lootb boxes work.
Message 8 of 9 (481 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Idk why you'd buy them anyway. gonna have to buy 500 or more to get what you want . Its totally random since its gambling . Most times you will get things you don't want. Come on you aint new to gaming should know not to fall for the loot box gimmick
Message 9 of 9 (480 Views)