Re: Loot drops still suck

★★ Apprentice

I couldn't believe it when I got this

20190321_015829.jpg

Message 11 of 31 (197 Views)

★★ Pro

@themadbenjamin wrote:

How do I get better rolls? I run 160% luck bonus and I'll maybe get 1 legendary every 10-12 strongholds 

The last 5 days I have had 9 Legendary's drop and I don't run a luck build as I don't bother with it and haven't done any Strongholds in that time. 

Message 12 of 31 (193 Views)

★★ Apprentice

, ive been working on my ranger and i CANNOT get anything different to drop lol. Its alla mishmash of gear that has no chance of working together and nothing else drops!  But i suppose it will one day but man running the same things over and over to get crap is not fun... Hear that EA! NOT FUN!  :D

Message 13 of 31 (189 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PinkieNymph wrote:

@themadbenjamin wrote:

UPDATE: 

Drops still suck.  Got some more luck gear, running 160% on gm2.  Over about 25 games played between yesterday and today I've gotten 2 legendaries and duplicates of the same 5 MW items.  

I did get a legendary Renewed Courage LMG.  Running that weapon with a total of 50% damage bonuses it takes about 1.5 magazines to drop a basic enemy.  Maybe think about further improving the damage output or significantly reducing the amount of health enemies have in gm2? Gm2 is such a long grind I cant imagine how bad gm3 is.

You got legendary .. -__-

What is that thing look like when drop .. I already forgot ..

cheer

my first leg.jpg

(my first)

Message 14 of 31 (189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They really need to stop the rare/blue drop at level 30 with GM1 settings. Reaching that level you may already be full epic item equiped.

It will be better that from level 30 & GM 1 & stronhold we could receive at least a legendary item by completing the mission.

Message 15 of 31 (184 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@ShadowPhoenix_FR wrote:

They really need to stop the rare/blue drop at level 30 with GM1 settings. Reaching that level you may already be full epic item equiped.

It will be better that from level 30 & GM 1 & stronhold we could receive at least a legendary item by completing the mission.

I agree with stopping the rare/blue drop. Maybe a slight buff to legendaries in GM2 & 3, but not a guaranteed for completion of a stronghold.

Raining purples is a good thing. I use alot of epic embers for sigils so I don't get mad at all over garbage epic drops.

Message 16 of 31 (178 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

@torch327 wrote:

@ShadowPhoenix_FR wrote:

I agree with stopping the rare/blue drop. Maybe a slight buff to legendaries in GM2 & 3, but not a guaranteed for completion of a stronghold.

Raining purples is a good thing. I use alot of epic embers for sigils so I don't get mad at all over garbage epic drops.

I don't believe they need to buff the drop rate in GM2, haven't been in GM3 but I am currently in a GM2 Freeplay session and just got another, so 10 now in the last 5 days for me.

Message 17 of 31 (176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@torch327 wrote:

@ShadowPhoenix_FR wrote:

I don't believe they need to buff the drop rate in GM2, haven't been in GM3 but I am currently in a GM2 Freeplay session and just got another, so 10 now in the last 5 days for me.

That is still terrible.  2 a day average? You should see some people playin gm2 content, especially strongholds. You aren't going to progress anywhere onwards to gm3 for an effective clear rate with these drop rates.  You are better off shooting yourself in the face and seeing if you live than playing this game.  It is fine if you want to casually log on and kill some monsters.  You aren't going to get optimized rolls for most of your gear the way it is for the population as a whole.  But have fun on getting components for other classes I guess.  Some of the decisions made in this game and overall sloppy, lazy coding for a catch all pool shows the laziness or inexperience.

Message 18 of 31 (173 Views)

★★ Pro

@GiveUsRefunds69 wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@torch327 wrote:

@ShadowPhoenix_FR wrote:

That is still terrible.  2 a day average? You should see some people playin gm2 content, especially strongholds. You aren't going to progress anywhere onwards to gm3 for an effective clear rate with these drop rates.  You are better off shooting yourself in the face and seeing if you live than playing this game.  It is fine if you want to casually log on and kill some monsters.  You aren't going to get optimized rolls for most of your gear the way it is for the population as a whole.  But have fun on getting components for other classes I guess.  Some of the decisions made in this game and overall sloppy, lazy coding for a catch all pool shows the laziness or inexperience.

You make some incredible assumptions, 2 a day, how many hours did I play? What did I actually get? Take off the blinkers, you aren't seeing clearly. Also could you provide your coding and game development credentials to confirm you are actually talking based on some acumen and not just making things up as you go along.

Message 19 of 31 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I can only go off my own personal experience, but I went from a fresh 30 to gear score 662 in two days, about 8-12 hours of play.
Arguably terrible rolls on most of it, I havent gotten to the point where Im picking MW rolls yet.
Attached is my current highest gear score build (I usually actually run a 616 build for luck stats)

Message 20 of 31 (161 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help