Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Loot drops still suck

by themadbenjamin

Original Post

Loot drops still suck

★★★★ Novice

I've played probably 10 or 15 rounds of GM1 and GM2 legendary contracts and strongholds with 108% luck bonus and have yet to see a single legendary item drop.  On top of that I am getting the same 5 masterwork item drops every single time.  Why is this game so stingy with the loot? I love the gameplay but with MW items gm2 strongholds take FOREVER to complete and if I cant progress and still have fun what's the point in sticking around? If there isn't some significant improvement when the next update comes out I'm probably moving on to the division.

Message 1 of 31 (640 Views)

★★★★ Guide
"Vented Thrusters" are the new "Edge Transit"
Message 2 of 31 (635 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

UPDATE: 

Drops still suck.  Got some more luck gear, running 160% on gm2.  Over about 25 games played between yesterday and today I've gotten 2 legendaries and duplicates of the same 5 MW items.  

I did get a legendary Renewed Courage LMG.  Running that weapon with a total of 50% damage bonuses it takes about 1.5 magazines to drop a basic enemy.  Maybe think about further improving the damage output or significantly reducing the amount of health enemies have in gm2? Gm2 is such a long grind I cant imagine how bad gm3 is.

Message 3 of 31 (582 Views)

★★★ Guide

Once u get good rolls on ur gear gm2 becomes super easy.

Ask about getting good rolls.  Gm3 rains mw  and leg

Hey roughly 2 leg an hour

Message 4 of 31 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do I get better rolls? I run 160% luck bonus and I'll maybe get 1 legendary every 10-12 strongholds 

Message 5 of 31 (559 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Loki_Deezie wrote:

Once u get good rolls on ur gear gm2 becomes super easy.

Ask about getting good rolls.  Gm3 rains mw  and leg

Hey roughly 2 leg an hour

Exactly who do I ask about getting good rolls now? Also, you have to get drops to get those good rolls...

Message 6 of 31 (523 Views)

★★ Guide

@themadbenjamin wrote:

UPDATE: 

Drops still suck.  Got some more luck gear, running 160% on gm2.  Over about 25 games played between yesterday and today I've gotten 2 legendaries and duplicates of the same 5 MW items.  

I did get a legendary Renewed Courage LMG.  Running that weapon with a total of 50% damage bonuses it takes about 1.5 magazines to drop a basic enemy.  Maybe think about further improving the damage output or significantly reducing the amount of health enemies have in gm2? Gm2 is such a long grind I cant imagine how bad gm3 is.

You got legendary .. -__-

What is that thing look like when drop .. I already forgot ..

cheer

Message 7 of 31 (515 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My frustration isn’t really with legendary drop rate, I’m still getting masterworks. My problem is that I’ve been getting the same 4 or 5 stupid MW drops for over a week now playing on grandmaster difficulty. I’m getting plenty, just the same ones over and over. Don’t even feel like trying anymore.

Message 8 of 31 (513 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ALL HAIL EDGE TRANSIT

Message 9 of 31 (483 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is the biggest problem it takes forever to get legendarys and then more than half the time they are useless to me because they have some lame stat roll. I have about a dozen legendary weapons of which 3 I use the others aren’t worth touching. Then there’s the fact I’ve been stuck on MW components for weeks because I’m not lucky enough to roll any legendary components. Today I finally get one and it’s a rubbish universal that is actually worse than the MW of the same type I’m running. I have to run a build I really don’t like hoping for increased chances of legendarys it’s really counterproductive in terms of fun play.

Message 10 of 31 (479 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help