Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Loot Drop Rate afte patch is it broke again?

by Phaylis

Original Post

Loot Drop Rate afte patch is it broke again?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So just got on for first time after new patch and my Loot drop rate has been horrible for anything. I was Getting average 3-4 masterwork drops, including the drop for completing the contract, prior to the patch and blues/purple all over the place. Today 3 contracts and only 4 total masterworks and maybe 20 other drops split between the 3 contracts. I don't really mind the lack of epics and rares but were is the Masterworks/Legendary drops.

Drop rates were in a much better spot after the previous patch and now it seems to be back to were we were before.

This was on GM2 BTW.

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: Loot Drop Rate afte patch is it broke again?

★★ Guide

Their intentions appear true, but yet we are met with more bugs after more fixes. With the continuous cycles it makes me question the competency at Bioware for discovering and coming up with fixes to the core problems of the game. The drop rate for me has always been random, whether I run luck or not. I can't rely or trust luck just as I cannot trust Bioware right now to fix what needs to be fixed without creating more issues. I bought the game for the endgame, and the loot shooter aspect. Right now it just feels like a shooter that they "tried" to make into a good looter.

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: Loot Drop Rate afte patch is it broke again?

★★ Guide

What difficulty?

On gm2 I saw a bit better, and gm3 I got WAY better. We're talking probably a legendary per hour or better.

Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)
Twitter Stream